Author Topic: BEANIE...  (Read 1865 times)

Scrumpy

BEANIE...
« on: Dec 03, 2019, 09:57:58 AM »

Just spoken to Beanie/Dickie after many months.. You see, she doesn't always pick up her phone.

She hasn't been too well for a while now and suffered another stroke.. She fell over and cut her legs..  She seemed very bright and instantly recognised my voice..
She doesn't go out at all but still has her car... 'I might use it one day'.. Blimey Beanie I bet the battery is flat..  Her neighbours do her shopping and look after her garden.
 Her dog Trixie is still her favourite companion.
I didn't ask her thoughts about Brexit !! Nor about Andrew. !! Couldn't imagine what she would say about it all.. ;D ;D
She said she has looked in a couple of times but it is all unfamiliar to her.. and is worried that she might remember people wrongly..
I did ask her if she had any messages for us...  She replied  'Tell them I love them and miss them'..

.. and we all love you Beanie.. Thank you for the fun you brought to the forum..
 One day.. maybe one day you will come in and visit us ... xxx Bye sweetheart.

.. and she remembered my name.. !! 
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

zoony

Re: BEANIE...
« Reply #1 on: Dec 03, 2019, 10:32:18 AM »
Thank you Scrumpy.
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

Sheila

« Reply #2 on: Dec 03, 2019, 12:32:17 PM »
Hi Beannie, Just saying hello in case your chat with Scrumpy prompts you to visit again.  I'm pleased to hear little Trixie is still your favourite companion.

Take care and I hope you and Trixie keep well x

GrannyMac

« Reply #3 on: Dec 03, 2019, 12:35:46 PM »
Thank you Scrumpy. There are a few who no longer visit, but none have stuck in my memory like Beanie!   She brought us so much fun.

If you read this B, I hope you and Trixie have a lovely Christmas. Hang in there and keep smiling xx
Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right.

R. Gervais

Raven

« Reply #4 on: Dec 03, 2019, 01:05:23 PM »
That's good of you Scrumpy, I know this will bring relief to several Members. I don't really know Beanie as she joined just as I went on a very long Time Out. I did enjoy her posts on her last visit though and I thought then what a fun person she was.

Alex22

« Reply #5 on: Dec 03, 2019, 01:19:07 PM »
Thanks Scrumpy, good to hear she recognised your voice.
If you read this Bea, you should know how popular you were on here and people still think about you. So keep looking in girl..... 8) and I wish you and Trixie a very happy Christmas xxx   

sparky

« Reply #6 on: Dec 03, 2019, 01:49:22 PM »
Yeah Beanie, we miss your bright and cheery posts, xx

Diasi

« Reply #7 on: Dec 03, 2019, 03:02:11 PM »
Yeah Beanie, we miss your bright and cheery posts, xx

I've had a reply to an email I sent her earlier today & she remembers who I am & she's told me about her phone call with Scrumpy.

She has thought about coming onto the forum but hasn't felt well enough to do it yet but she does think about us.

She says Trixie is keeping her going.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Alfred

« Reply #8 on: Dec 03, 2019, 03:58:03 PM »
Yes scrumpy a big thank you from me too,.  as I too like other forum members I wondered and hoped that beanie was O.K. and thanks to you now we know she is, although she has had a rough time  lately but hopefully  she is now  on the mend and getting better, every day,

like every one else I too look forward to the day when she begins  joining in and starts making us laugh again,

yes she is Sorley missed, so come on beanie, where all here for you ,
wishing you well,  and hope to hear from you soon,
best wishes,
Alfred,.

zoony

« Reply #9 on: Dec 04, 2019, 02:23:41 AM »
Hiya Sis.. You know I'm always last on here to sign out so anytime you want to say hello there'll just be us late on.. ;)  Please don't feel alone. I know you technically are but you're not if you have somebody to talk to and you have plenty of those here. Remember when you used to hide behind the sofa? Couldn't go out? All those crisp butties..The new people are only people who haven't met you yet. Gird your loins girl, this is a pool you've jumped into before and come to no harm, in fact it was a good companion to you..Lick Trixie for me darlin'.. ;D
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

Hugh

« Reply #10 on: Dec 04, 2019, 03:34:24 PM »
Come on Beanie get back on here and cheer members up, it will be a very nice Christmas pressie for every one :) :) :) :) :)

Ashy

« Reply #11 on: Dec 04, 2019, 05:30:34 PM »
We all miss Beannie.

Coastal

« Reply #12 on: Dec 06, 2019, 09:29:48 PM »
Well done Scrumpy and I agree with the others, Beanie/Dickie you are more than welcome anytime, wishing all the best to both you and Trixie.
Hell hath no fury like a woman .......

granny moss

« Reply #13 on: Dec 09, 2019, 04:20:26 PM »
I am often thinking of you, Beanie, and always remember Your cheerful Posts. Glad Trixie is well and keeping you good company. Have a lovely Cristmas and remember your friends in this Forum miss you a lot ! granny moss xx

Hugh

« Reply #14 on: Dec 09, 2019, 04:24:05 PM »
Like Granny Moss we all think about you, and miss you. Like GM hope you have a wonderful Christmas.