Author Topic: When will it end.  (Read 350 times)

brian54

When will it end.
« on: Dec 04, 2019, 04:44:48 PM »
Just went for lunch in a local cafe. One person wanted more money spent on schools, one wanted more for carers, another was complaining about a pensioner getting £1,000 per week when orher pensioners get almost nothing.
I am just wondering where the money is supposed to come from for schools and carers and pensioners who get almost nothing.
With regard to a pensioner getting £1,000 a week he must have paid in to a scheme to get that amount so he should be paid out.

Sheila

Re: When will it end.
« Reply #1 on: Dec 04, 2019, 05:03:09 PM »
Do you ever chat about holidays, entertainment or anything else pleasant?  When I go out I like to have a laugh.

Ashy

« Reply #2 on: Dec 04, 2019, 05:17:12 PM »
It was whilst considering just such a circular argument in 1942,  that C. B. Stevens hit upon the idea of designing a tumble dryer.

Diasi

« Reply #3 on: Dec 04, 2019, 05:18:27 PM »
Do you ever chat about holidays, entertainment or anything else pleasant?  When I go out I like to have a laugh.

Of course he does.

I'm sure that he tells people to pay into a private pension scheme of they want to afford holidays after they've retired.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)