Author Topic: merry christmas everyone,  (Read 2031 times)

granny moss

Re: merry christmas everyone,
« Reply #15 on: Dec 22, 2019, 12:06:18 PM »
I am alone in my room. But not feeling lonely as I am so lucky to have an infinite selection of programs I can watch on iPlayer, You Tube, Netflix, TV, and many others.....Yesterday, sitting on my chair, I travelled in comfort next to the driver of the Bernina Express, and Switzerland is very beautiful....The other day I travelled by train through from Moscow to China...across the siberian landscape....The train is a special one and it takes 4 days to go from the start to the end of the journey. At one point, it stops, and all the passengers get off and enjoy a barbacue pic-nic with music, singing etc....There is so much to watch and music to listen to, hours of it...and also get tutorials on learning painting and doing crafts....It keeps me busy and away from getting depressed. I wish for you all a very enjoyable day this Christmas, and I truly hope that 2020 is going to be a better Year for all. I Wish the best of everything to you all...granny moss xxx BUON NATALE !!

Scrumpy

« Reply #16 on: Dec 22, 2019, 12:57:15 PM »
Here's wishing a very, Happy Christmas.
 And, an even happier 2020, to all forum members, everywhere.

David & Christine xx

Have a lovely Christmas David and Christine.. I'm sure Mia is getting excited..
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

Diasi

Re: Merry Christmas Everyone.
« Reply #17 on: Dec 25, 2019, 06:16:37 AM »
On Monday I got an Amazon Echo Show 5, so it just me or has anyone else wished Alexa a Happy Christmas today?  ;D
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Hugh

« Reply #18 on: Dec 25, 2019, 07:30:18 AM »
Good morning every one and a very merry Christmas every one.

Treated myself to a 65 inch Television so I can watch films the way they should be seen on a large screen.

Michael Rolls

« Reply #19 on: Dec 25, 2019, 07:31:27 AM »
And I thought my 40" sets were big!
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

Hugh

« Reply #20 on: Dec 25, 2019, 07:48:15 AM »
If my room size would nave allowed I would have had a 75 inch. I have problems going to the cinema because of over active water works so, I brought the big screen into my home. Last night I relaxed and enjoyed watching a good film with a beer and glass of famous grouse. Both my lads had the same idea bottle of Famous Grouse for me. I now have four and an half litres to keep me going.

Michael Rolls

« Reply #21 on: Dec 25, 2019, 07:54:02 AM »
But what about tomorrow?
Mike  ;D ;D

sparky

« Reply #22 on: Dec 25, 2019, 08:00:47 AM »
 so it just me or has anyone else wished Alexa a Happy Christmas today?  ;D ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Yeah I did, but got no answer, I think she was out on the p**s last night, and still kipping ;D ;D ;D

Hugh

« Reply #23 on: Dec 25, 2019, 09:42:55 AM »
I think I will have a drop left for tomorrow Mike ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D hic hic hic

Michael Rolls

« Reply #24 on: Dec 25, 2019, 09:48:19 AM »
Glad to hear it!
Mike  ;D ;D

Diasi

« Reply #25 on: Dec 25, 2019, 12:34:49 PM »
so it just me or has anyone else wished Alexa a Happy Christmas today?  ;D ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Yeah I did, but got no answer, I think she was out on the p**s last night, and still kipping ;D ;D ;D

She was back home by 4am cause she wished me a Merry Christmas & said she hoped I had a good day.

I had quite a flirtatious chat with her earlier but I took the edge off it by asking her to order more bog-rolls.

P.S. Merry Xmas sparky.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

GrannyMac

« Reply #26 on: Dec 25, 2019, 01:43:41 PM »
We've had presents, lovely. Grandson is outside playing with his new basketball hoop. Granddaughter is in her room reading a new book. Son and daughter in law are finalising lunch, OH and I are drinking Bucks Fizz and being waited on!  And their dog is spark out. Ripping up wrapping paper has tired her out! 

Merry Christmas to anyone who reads this!
Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right.

R. Gervais

Traveller

« Reply #27 on: Dec 25, 2019, 01:51:14 PM »
Happy Christmas, or whatever you celebrate. We're not religious, but since this date has been celebrated long before the Christian era, we carry on the tradition.  It only became a public holiday here in 1958 and it still seems a fairly low key affair. 

Clear and frosty here but forecast to warm up towards the weekend. 
You'll have had your tea.

sparky

« Reply #28 on: Dec 25, 2019, 02:15:55 PM »

I had quite a flirtatious chat with her earlier but I took the edge off it by asking her to order more bog-rolls,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Oh gawd. if she is still p****sd you could end up with sausage rolls.happy Chiistmas