Author Topic: Ausies  (Read 2050 times)

crabbyob

Ausies
« on: Jan 06, 2020, 08:39:12 AM »

WAY TO GO AUSTRALIA

MAYOR REFUSES TO REMOVE PORK FROM SCHOOL CANTEEN MENU... EXPLAINS WHY

Muslim parents demanded the abolition of pork in all the school canteens of a Perth suburb.

The mayor of the Perth suburb of Joondalup, has refused, and the town clerk sent a note to all parents to explain why...

"Muslims must understand that they have to adapt to Australia, its customs, its traditions, its way of life, because that's where they chose to immigrate."

"They must understand that they have to integrate and learn to live in Australia."

"They must understand that it is for them to change their lifestyle, not the Australians who so generously welcomed them."

"They must understand that Australians are neither racist nor xenophobic, they accepted many immigrants before Muslims (whereas the reverse is not true, in that Muslim states do not accept non-Muslim immigrants)."

"That no more than other nations, Australians are not willing to give up their identity, their culture."

"And if Australia is a land of welcome, it's not the Mayor of Joondalup who welcomes foreigners, but the Australian people as a whole."

"Finally, they must understand that in Australia with its Judeo-Christian roots, Christmas trees, churches and religious festivals, religion must remain in the private domain."

The municipality of Joondalup was right to refuse any concessions to Islam and Sharia.

"For Muslims who disagree with secularism and do not feel comfortable in Australia, there are 57 beautiful Muslim countries in the world, most of them under-populated and ready to receive them with open halal arms in accordance with Shariah."

"If you left your country for Australia, and not for other Muslim countries, it is because you have considered that life is better in Australia than elsewhere."

"Ask yourself the question, just once, "Why is it better here in Australia than where you come from?"

"A canteen with pork is part of the answer."
“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”

Scrumpy

Re: Ausies
« Reply #1 on: Jan 06, 2020, 08:54:33 AM »

Too true ....

Hi Crabby..
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

crabbyob

« Reply #2 on: Jan 06, 2020, 08:56:53 AM »
hi hon, its such a bother getting on here i only visit when i 'find' summit...missing everyone
“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”

GrannyMac

« Reply #3 on: Jan 06, 2020, 09:13:58 AM »
I wondered if you were ok, great you're posting!

Like the sound of Joondalup.  😊
Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right.

R. Gervais

StephenM123

« Reply #4 on: Jan 06, 2020, 09:21:06 AM »
A friend lives in St Albans. For many years there was a small Italian cafe/restaurant called Barrissimo in the High Street. It won many awards over the years but about three years ago was taken over. Although it seemed much the same the new owners introduced a non-pork menu. It was just not the same and customer numbers declined with the business folding in 2018! One wonders if it would have been better to relaunch as a Halal cafe rather than create an Italian that isn't. I suspect there would have been an outcry if someone had done the reverse!  

richmond62

« Reply #5 on: Jan 06, 2020, 09:35:28 AM »

crabbyob

« Reply #6 on: Jan 06, 2020, 09:48:00 AM »
that may well be so... but who on here might disagree with it
we have our laws and traditions and should rear up on any outsider who demands we change them...
there was a story in the local paper here... about the guy who ruled Pakistan as a military dictator... finally he was overthrown and prosecuted and sentenced  to death... he appealed the sentence and while the judges considered his appeal the general died from natural causes... now the judges considered this new out come and have declared.... and i kid you not... that his body should be hung by the neck for three days before burial

Ashy

« Reply #7 on: Jan 06, 2020, 11:28:55 AM »
Hello Crabbs nice to see you around, and I do agree with the Australian mayor. I have no doubt that moslems will find something else to eat.

Michael Rolls

« Reply #8 on: Jan 06, 2020, 12:04:32 PM »
whether or not it is a hoax - I agree with every single word of the Mayor's letter
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

klondike

« Reply #9 on: Jan 06, 2020, 12:06:54 PM »
hi hon, its such a bother getting on here i only visit when i 'find' summit...missing everyone
Try Tunnelbear free VPN
So long and thanks for all the fish

Raven

« Reply #10 on: Jan 06, 2020, 02:13:16 PM »
Hi Crabby good to see you back mate. ;D I like your letter true or false, it's time our wishy washy Westminster and Hollyrood told all the Muslim Incomers something along those lines.....AND MEANT IT.  >:(

Michael Rolls

« Reply #11 on: Jan 06, 2020, 03:46:01 PM »
Well said!!!
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

Jacqueline

« Reply #12 on: Jan 06, 2020, 05:49:50 PM »
Would the Mayor of Joondalap like to run for Mayor of London?

Alex22

« Reply #13 on: Jan 06, 2020, 05:59:11 PM »
Hi Crabby good to see you posting, are you here or there ?  ;D

Audrine

« Reply #14 on: Jan 06, 2020, 10:08:03 PM »
HI Crabby,  Where on earth have you been? Glad you are ok. We missed you. Audrine

Thanks for the info on Australia & muslims pork. I think there are oodles of them there. muslims I mean.
Audrine