Author Topic: I知 getting bored  (Read 1871 times)

Michael Rolls

Re: I知 getting bored
« Reply #15 on: Jan 11, 2020, 10:18:54 PM »
This photo?  If it doesn't show, highlight the address bar & press 'Enter' then it will.

https://bit.ly/37W0rCL
Again a different picture, but the same message!
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

Scrumpy

« Reply #16 on: Jan 12, 2020, 11:02:18 AM »
I can understand the boredom. It is B...O...R...I...N...G  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! But behind the endless stories there is proper drama if you think about it. Tink about it: endless knobs getting further and further away from the feeding trough. Every time another sprog comes about the lower down you sink in status and access to dosh. Lets face it: they aint got brains. And wo wants to do a hard days yakka when you can ponce about and cut a ribbon,or go to sleep thru an opera. Yeh,their life's get boring too. But in the real world,you gotta proper commute on the railway! bus! sit-at-a-computer all day. You gotta work at a job you hate. Sell something that's tat. In an apartment at a palace you can 'have-a-go at yoga,think-about-buying-another horse. No job searching!
Think about it: you've seen the money. You've smelt the wealth. You've seen your relatives enjoy the hog. You must worry and fret about your off-spring. The highest they ever achieve in the outside world is a job at the carpet shop,or the telee sales. And at the telee sales theyd probably be sacked after 5 days.
No. Behind the scenes is all drama,petty jealousies and wotnot. Just as like at the court of the Emperer of China.
Remember,you got some sassy Yankee bird entering from the left. She's ambitious,sneeky,dark. Sometimes she doesn't even know where her own drivers come from,but they have been inculcated and picked up from America,Gold,greed,that of others. Somehow,somewhere she picked up a road that could have led from nowhere,else gone to the gutter. Now she sees a red carpet at Hollywood,a Queen soon-to-be in Her Own Right!
Nah! This is fascinating stuff. It's drama and circus,gratis.

Good read..
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it痴 not alright, its not the end.

xetog

« Reply #17 on: Jan 12, 2020, 04:04:31 PM »
We are on a cruise through the Panama canal in April, calling at Victoria Island, where I believe  the two royal snowflakes have their refuge.  If I should bump into them in the street, what should I say?

Mike.X
If you want to control peoples thoughts, first control their words.

Diasi

« Reply #18 on: Jan 12, 2020, 04:28:13 PM »
We are on a cruise through the Panama canal in April, calling at Victoria Island, where I believe  the two royal snowflakes have their refuge.  If I should bump into them in the street, what should I say?

Mike.X

Stay there, don't bother to come back to the UK.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

zoony

« Reply #19 on: Jan 12, 2020, 06:07:12 PM »
"Congratulations"..I've a feeling she'll be expecting again soon..
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

stellamaris

« Reply #20 on: Jan 12, 2020, 07:07:34 PM »
"tsk! Not a word, not a call.  And we were such good friends"   ;D ;D 

Edited to add:  "And we were once so close."  That sounds better so I will give that to someone else to say.  8)
Keep on chooglin' - John Fogerty
Pronouns: She/Her/Beautiful/Wondrous one/Dearest Heart

Michael Rolls

« Reply #21 on: Jan 12, 2020, 08:15:56 PM »
Tell them to ask Brian for pension advice
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

Yellowbird

« Reply #22 on: Jan 13, 2020, 04:59:42 PM »
She always seems to be expecting Zoony, but expecting what (all her own way methinks)
Born sceptic grown even more sceptic sadly

klondike

« Reply #23 on: Jan 13, 2020, 05:10:10 PM »
The Royals pop 'em out like shelling peas for a couple of reasons. They need backups for succession and inheritance purposes. They don't have to either pay for or look after them personally. A bedroom covered in puke along with ear busting screams at 4:00 in the morning which I guess most parents will see at least once per offspring is going to be somebody else's problem.
So long and thanks for all the fish