Author Topic: Church Sexual Abuse  (Read 355 times)

digitalis

Church Sexual Abuse
« on: Jan 13, 2020, 10:44:45 PM »
Pleased to report a fascinating programme that was aired tonight on the sexual abuse of young men by our established church. BBC . 

It really is a must see.

I was also interested to see how the Establishment networked with each other to crush reports of any impropriety by its elders on vulnerable young men. I never knew how much our spiritual leaders venerated suffering until I was told it should be venerated because Jesus suffered suffering. Thus by some weird logic,to get close to Jesus(and God?),it was best to suffer. How to do this? Well,one way was to strip off butt naked,have someone thrash you,then masturbate each other. Anyone had a go at this? Sounds interesting. Usually its the senior church figure that initiates you into this rite...alongside watching you butt naked take cold showers? Sorta strange,eh?

On another but related matter...I woz wondering if any males(and it is only malesI am seeking here)fancy practicing bell ringing. Wotsthatusay?Well,itsa sortastrangesorta thing,but I teach you bell ringing. Wozat? Well,the practice has to be taught on a one-to-one basis,but its where I get up right up close to you from the rear. You then bend over as to pull the bell,and I bend over you so's no mischief is caused. Its sorta very intimate. I sorta breath down your neck,sometimes very heavily as we exercise together!!!
I once asked a lady from York about it. She told me the bell ringers at York had been very into it at one time. But now theyre gone. Anyways,for more information about bell ringing,cold showers,or thrashings please pm me.

For more details please contact any senior members of the CofE who will then place your letters in the Unread bin.

On knees now. All together know...Let Us Pray!

Jacqueline

Re: Church Sexual Abuse
« Reply #1 on: Jan 13, 2020, 11:37:22 PM »
Why does religion attract weirdos, sadists, paedophiles, control freeks etc.  I wonder who this God is that they all worship, and that these people think "he" will forgive them for all this. 

StephenM123

« Reply #2 on: Jan 13, 2020, 11:48:42 PM »
I went to a CofE school. There was a rapid turnover of staff till just after I left when a new head did a 20+ year stint. There were rumours that this was because he was in league with the vicar. Makes your flesh creep!

zoony

« Reply #3 on: Jan 14, 2020, 12:08:53 AM »
There's a brilliant, recent film which details The Boston Globe's investigation into abuse by the Roman Catholic church. It's called 'Spotlight' and is a fascinating true story.
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

richmond62

« Reply #4 on: Jan 14, 2020, 01:01:38 PM »
Who has been sexually abusing churches?

I obviously missed something.  :P

richmond62

« Reply #5 on: Jan 14, 2020, 01:03:44 PM »
Why would you trust either of these competing gurus?