Author Topic: Zoflora Disinfectant  (Read 68 times)

Alex22

Zoflora Disinfectant
« on: Jan 13, 2020, 11:34:59 PM »

Cassandra

Re: Zoflora Disinfectant
« Reply #1 on: Jan 13, 2020, 11:53:05 PM »
I thought this was worth sharing.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/pet-owner-warns-against-poisonous-21258403

Thanks Alex, I'm always really careful whenever I use any chemicals or solvents and always thoroughly wash my hands before accomodating 'Alberts' intensive requests for attention or feeding. I'm sure Zoflora (a name I recognise) will see a temporary minor dent in sales - or perhaps the reverse as non pet haters use it to desist cats in their gardens etc!

Raven

« Reply #2 on: Jan 14, 2020, 10:12:38 AM »
I only ever used it once then threw the rest out, it stinks and made me feel sick. I just use Flash Lemon Liquid in a mix with scalding water when I wash the kitchen and toilet floors.

klondike

« Reply #3 on: Jan 14, 2020, 10:32:08 AM »
We don't use in now but if it's the stuff you massively dilute I think we did in the past. Don't recall any particular pong and I don't generally favour any perfumed stuff. Maybe there is a choice of pong.

I recall we bought a battery soap dispenser that came with cucumber hand-wash. It was foul and we found the thing had been discontinued so we couldn't get any alternate refill. I managed to pry the top off the soap bottle and filled it with the cheap antibacterial stuff we usually use. It is still going strong years later.