Author Topic: Zoflora Disinfectant  (Read 301 times)

Alex22

Zoflora Disinfectant
« on: Jan 13, 2020, 11:34:59 PM »

Cassandra

Re: Zoflora Disinfectant
« Reply #1 on: Jan 13, 2020, 11:53:05 PM »
I thought this was worth sharing.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/pet-owner-warns-against-poisonous-21258403

Thanks Alex, I'm always really careful whenever I use any chemicals or solvents and always thoroughly wash my hands before accomodating 'Alberts' intensive requests for attention or feeding. I'm sure Zoflora (a name I recognise) will see a temporary minor dent in sales - or perhaps the reverse as non pet haters use it to desist cats in their gardens etc!
My Little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Raven

« Reply #2 on: Jan 14, 2020, 10:12:38 AM »
I only ever used it once then threw the rest out, it stinks and made me feel sick. I just use Flash Lemon Liquid in a mix with scalding water when I wash the kitchen and toilet floors.

klondike

« Reply #3 on: Jan 14, 2020, 10:32:08 AM »
We don't use in now but if it's the stuff you massively dilute I think we did in the past. Don't recall any particular pong and I don't generally favour any perfumed stuff. Maybe there is a choice of pong.

I recall we bought a battery soap dispenser that came with cucumber hand-wash. It was foul and we found the thing had been discontinued so we couldn't get any alternate refill. I managed to pry the top off the soap bottle and filled it with the cheap antibacterial stuff we usually use. It is still going strong years later.
So long and thanks for all the fish