Author Topic: Asian Grooming Gangs, Tommy Robinson & Spiked.  (Read 505 times)

Diasi

Asian Grooming Gangs, Tommy Robinson & Spiked.
« on: Jan 17, 2020, 09:39:24 PM »
Thank goodness Spiked have got the bottle to say what the authorities have been trying to stop Tommy Robinson from saying for years.

They won't shut up Spiked so easily.

https://bit.ly/2G2C36x
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Michael Rolls

Re: Asian Grooming Gangs, Tommy Robinson & Spiked.
« Reply #1 on: Jan 17, 2020, 09:50:22 PM »
I’d not heard of Spoked before. Any idea how widely its content spreads? I suppose for applauding the article and hoping it some impact on those responsible for this scandal makes me an Islamaphobic racist bigot.
Mike  >:( >:( >:(
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

Diasi

« Reply #2 on: Jan 17, 2020, 09:53:07 PM »
I’d not heard of Spoked before. Any idea how widely its content spreads? I suppose for applauding the article and hoping it some impact on those responsible for this scandal makes me an Islamaphobic racist bigot.
Mike  >:( >:( >:(

Spiked has got a huge following & Brendan O'Neill appears on mainstream news programmes.

The article explains precisely how anyone who mentioned it was deemed to be an Islamaphobic racist bigot which is why these Asian gangs, for whom this is an intrinsic part of their culture, were allowed to get away with it.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Michael Rolls

« Reply #3 on: Jan 17, 2020, 09:55:11 PM »
Thanks - another demonstration of my ignorance. Until reading your post, I had not heard of it
Mike

Diasi

« Reply #4 on: Jan 17, 2020, 10:08:08 PM »
Thanks - another demonstration of my ignorance. Until reading your post, I had not heard of it
Mike

Although this is nothing to do with the thread, here's a couple of clips of Brendan O'Neill speaking on behalf of Brexit & Leave voters where he absolutely demolishes the Remainers on the programme, & another where he demolishes WOKE.

It'll give you an idea of the man.

It shows why the establishment were able to go after Tommy Robinson but won't be able to go after Brendan O'Neill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbvrS9iP6GA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnJGXgl51CM

Michael Rolls

« Reply #5 on: Jan 17, 2020, 10:55:06 PM »
Thanks. I like him!
Mike

Jacqueline

« Reply #6 on: Jan 17, 2020, 11:17:56 PM »
I have just read the Spiked article.  This is an excellent account of the deliberate failings to protect these young girls, as race relations and  multiculturalism is seen as far more important to them than the native British people.

I was watching the Manchester chief constable banging on about failing the victims and how they will get justice, I am waiting for this justice, I want to see it done, in the Spiked article it mentions 97 perpetrators, I want to see everyone of these [censored] in the dock, I want to see them out of the way in jail for a very long time.  I also want to see a load more in the dock from other areas, you can bet your life they didn't get them all, and there are plenty more out there.

Our Governments both Labour and Conservative over the years have invited immigrants into our country with no idea, or do they even care about the cultures of these people and what possible effect it could have on the indigenous population.  Pakistani Muslim way of life and attitudes to women are light years away from ours.  We are supposed to put up, shut up and accept or have racist shouted at us. Politicians all should be thorally ashamed of what they have done to the British people. And even more so they should hang their heads in shame for the torture, rape and abuse they have subjected these young girls to by their badly thought out immigration policies, they are the racists, they have chosen to protect Pakistani rapists over the indigenous population.

digitalis

« Reply #7 on: Jan 18, 2020, 08:28:04 AM »
Thanks for raising this issue. Even here(where I tend to believe people are 'liberal'),I get feelings of fear thinking more powerful Thought Police patrol.

I was interested that the BBC in a sotto voce way mentioned some things about race and white girl grooming t'other day. Yeh,no admission as to why they forever kept it top shelf or schtum over it all: race relations,I guess. Not wanting to upset Islington or Hampstead.

I cant remember the exact broadcast,but I still think they have TR down as one of the most hate figures in GB. I really cant think why,and when I've heard the guy. Anyways,I thought...wet weather today: hang Tommy Robinson. Council cuts or long waiting lists at the local hospital: crucify Tommy Robinson. A traffic delay at Leeds: kneecap Tommy Robinson. HS2 goes ahead or is cancelled: disembowel the man. I guess it makes sense to them. I just wonder how far they are removed from common folk. Then again,I do wonder if common folk think the man evil. I mighta bin a bit suspect of the bloke but that 2 years ago I came across his Oxford address. Suspect of all leaders,I still have reservations about him and his motives...Until I look behind him and the apprenticeship he's done in the slammer and how he ended up in the scrubs. Man,and they fete our religious leaders! Wot greasers! No wonder the GB Joe Public lost faith in all are so-called betters!!

klondike

« Reply #8 on: Jan 18, 2020, 10:16:08 AM »
He was so vilified by the establishment that when that UKIP leader got pally with him it hammered the last nail in their coffin and Farage walked away as he knows you can fight some things but not the racism smear.
So long and thanks for all the fish