Author Topic: The Flotilla has left...and landed  (Read 5409 times)

digitalis

The Flotilla has left...and landed
« on: Feb 06, 2020, 12:42:40 PM »
Calm conditions on the Channel this morn. Flat sea. I hear a flotilla of 20 boats set out from Calais today choca full of refugees,immigrants(choose which name you prefer)

I heard the authorities were notified...then...our rescue boats went out to pick up the people...You got it! ...to bring 'em back to Dover and the UK. Welcome fellas(cos it will probably be only fellas. Children,too. Tho many/all will be sporting beards and 6' 2"!)

You just have to chuckle.

On the violin front(orchestrate swelling violins that will have your tears a-flowing!),all will be Christian refugees who happen to be gay! Surprise,surprise!

Jacqueline

Re: The Flotilla has left...and landed
« Reply #1 on: Feb 06, 2020, 01:05:47 PM »
Why didn't we tow them back to Calais?  We know where they came from what's the problem with that?  Is France so dreadful, I expect they don't get so much in benefits there that's the reason.   I don't see refugees I see potential terrorists.

sparky

« Reply #2 on: Feb 06, 2020, 01:40:13 PM »
When are our moronic politicians going to get to grips with this problem, are they going to wait until the public start to take things in their own hands with riots in the streets, because government inaction.

digitalis

« Reply #3 on: Feb 06, 2020, 01:48:46 PM »
10 good reasons to make England home:

1. Everyone speaks English. I speak English

2. Once here,I have little chance of being deported.

3. The English have no interest in funding adolescent troubled teenagers. Mr cross-the-channel luvs young girls. They are his favourite. Easy to pick up. The younger the better.

4 Lilly Alan will cry tears for me

5 Lilly Alan calls out as scum(or somesuch)to anyone who calls for me to go home.

6 I can get bed and board and schooling. The white native trash get put out onto the streets. People in Hampstead think I am exotic

7 There are plenty of jobs. The top CEOs are always looking to keep wages low. They sack their own to big-up their employment diversity schemes

8 I get free medical help. I get a check-over,then complain or have free medical operations. UK law courts ensure I must have equal access to all things the natives have accumulated over 500 years wars and civil unrest. If I can get buns-in-the-ovens via the chav girls,I can sell the babies,collect more brownie points

9 I will never have to pay university fees. A network of my brothers allows me the change my name x15,by which time I have completely disappeared. The local taxi firms are the companies best consultants in this field.

10 France doesn't want me! The gendarmes bought me and my friends the rubber dinghy and compass to come over to GB 

biglouis

« Reply #4 on: Feb 06, 2020, 01:53:44 PM »
We should send the army down onto the beach to use the boats as target practice.

Rules are for the guidance of wise men and the blind obedience of fools.

zoony

« Reply #5 on: Feb 06, 2020, 02:33:03 PM »
Are you sure it was "20" boats in this 'flotilla'? A report I heard said 8 small boats had been rescued..Otherwise I go with the general feeling. They started in France and should've been dropped back on a French beach, boatless.
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

Diasi

« Reply #6 on: Feb 06, 2020, 03:00:00 PM »
Are you sure it was "20" boats in this 'flotilla'? A report I heard said 8 small boats had been rescued..Otherwise I go with the general feeling. They started in France and should've been dropped back on a French beach, boatless.

It doesn't matter what number of boats were involved, it's still 70 more unwanted immigrants to ponce of us taxpayers.

https://bit.ly/379kRrr
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Flying bomb

« Reply #7 on: Feb 06, 2020, 03:25:13 PM »
The Armada, part 2.
If the Buck stops here how can the Doe go all the way ?

Albert.

Devonian

« Reply #8 on: Feb 06, 2020, 03:44:50 PM »
A long time ago when I think Gaddafi had just disappeared, I seem to remember reading that several European countries plus WHO, the UN (?) and similar wanted to make the whole of Libya and I think an adjacent country or three on the shores of the Med to become sort of satellite countries of "Europe". And all European refugees to be sent there to become independent and eventually look after themselves, I think Cameron might have mentioned it as well. Can't remember any more but could it possibly work ?

digitalis

« Reply #9 on: Feb 06, 2020, 04:15:37 PM »
Zoony: Are you sure it was 20 boats. I heard it was 8.

Well,I thought it was 20. Asked wife: she heard 20.

Remember,I heard this on the BBC. It could be I misheard. It could be the BBC have revised their figures...just like they do in China.

Whatever your worst fears...go with that! I choose what I think is true from the BBC. On bad news I always double the figures. The very bad news is always played on the radio at 3am,then never repeated. The super bad news is omerta,buried...so I guess is never broadcast.

zoony

« Reply #10 on: Feb 06, 2020, 04:18:53 PM »
How kind of Aunty Beeb..If we don't hear bad news then we can't worry about it. Thanx Auntie!
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

Jacqueline

« Reply #11 on: Feb 06, 2020, 07:17:45 PM »
90 people apparently landed.  As I've said so many times before, they will be on their Iphone to their mates telling how they have been taken in "come on over lads it's easy and so welcoming".

biglouis

« Reply #12 on: Feb 07, 2020, 01:08:02 AM »
Wasn't there once a guy named Hilter (or something similar) who had some good ideas for getting rid of unwanted people????

I like the Australian idea of dumping them on islands off the coast of Papua New Guinea while they get "assessed" which can take a few years. If they are accepted as immigrants they are never allowed to settle in Australia mainland but only Papua New Guinea.

Dont we have any cold and inhospitable islands off the coast of Northern Scotland where they could be dumped along with tents and then left to survive as best they can. We should start rounding up the illegals we already have and shipping them out to sea before we accept any more.
Rules are for the guidance of wise men and the blind obedience of fools.

GrannyMac

« Reply #13 on: Feb 07, 2020, 07:46:46 AM »
If the traffickers aren't stamped out desperate people will continue to take risks.  I feel so sorry for the small children who are involved, and count my blessings I've never had to make such a choice.

Of course they should be returned quickly to France and any claim processed there.  There is trouble brewing in Greece now re sheer numbers on some of the islands. 
Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right.

R. Gervais

digitalis

« Reply #14 on: Feb 07, 2020, 08:03:32 AM »
Alas,ecomonic rules dictates all these folk will be heading for Stoke, or places similar. The housing is cheaper there. Costs cost. More houses of multiple occupancy? Little wonder Tristram(Hunt)did a flyer. Wonder how he's getting on? Nice house and kids? Top salary,I guess. No predators around his area,I guess. Fan of Lilly,I heard. Keep a-preaching from your pulpit,mate,I got me spew bucket next to me in case I throw up.

Sorry folks,sometimes you just have to let it all out!