Author Topic: The Admiral  (Read 378 times)

ronyork

Re: The Admiral
« Reply #15 on: Feb 07, 2020, 06:48:07 PM »
Bazzer, coura-eous side who the hell do you know! do you believe the all  ,  crap you read re-ardin- the royal  clan, durin the war the queen was discribed as a first class mechanic, no doubt bull-[censored], I can remember a picture of Harry while on service firin- a heavy machine  -un in Afhanistan unfurtunatly the photorapher was between harry and whatever he was firin- at, all -ood publicity, for the mu-s to suck up.

Ashy

« Reply #16 on: Feb 07, 2020, 07:27:59 PM »
Of course, I wasn't there, but I think it is reasonable to assume the princess did her bit, she wasn't in line for the throne then. We shall probably never know if any of the royals worked as hard as the ordinary folk, but they did stay in London if they weren't involved in the military.
Remainers have the rest of 2020 to transition to rejoiners

biglouis

« Reply #17 on: Feb 08, 2020, 12:53:33 AM »
The then princess Elizabeth was heiress to the throne when she was in the military.
I may look like a cute kitty but watch out for my claws!

biglouis

« Reply #18 on: Feb 08, 2020, 12:58:23 AM »
I would like to know what a man who does not even carry or handle money and was spoon fed from the cradle thinks he knows about doing business!
I may look like a cute kitty but watch out for my claws!

crabbyob

« Reply #19 on: Feb 08, 2020, 05:02:36 AM »
so if the poor know more about money than the rich
why are they not rich??
every hill has a down side, even Benny Hill

ronyork

« Reply #20 on: Feb 08, 2020, 06:52:56 AM »
Royals stayed in London!!!!!! so did millions of Londoners  ,without a special shelter built for them, and if thins- -ot to hot for them a special plane at the ready at Northolt to - et them out to Canada.

Ashy

« Reply #21 on: Feb 08, 2020, 11:40:46 AM »
The then princess Elizabeth was heiress to the throne when she was in the military.
My error, the Princess had of course been heir presumptive since 1936 when her uncle abdicated.

Diasi

« Reply #22 on: Feb 08, 2020, 11:44:04 AM »
Royals stayed in London!!!!!! so did millions of Londoners  ,without a special shelter built for them, and if thins- -ot to hot for them a special plane at the ready at Northolt to - et them out to Canada.

I assume you G key isn't working.
Make every day count, each day is precious.

Brexit Has Happened.

klondike

« Reply #23 on: Feb 08, 2020, 11:45:36 AM »
Yeah - he's been unable to find the G spot for several days now.
« Last Edit: Feb 08, 2020, 12:13:55 PM by klondike »

digitalis

« Reply #24 on: Feb 08, 2020, 12:13:19 PM »
In my more generous moments I might got out one handkerchief for Andy. He knows bit-by-bit he and his off-spring will be being removed from the money-pit. It must be a bit galling. As Wills breeds,and Wills kids breeds,so lower down his off-spring sink. His daughtersw haven't got the looks(sorry,they just haven't),few brains,and no drive...down they go. I guess they have some attraction,but they're doin well to grab the nearest banker. In real life they'd probably be down at the BxQ store selling wallpaper...and even getting that wrong. So...I can understand The Admirals jealousy and bitterness. I guess its all a-bit like Harrys. It does seem terrible to be side-lined...and which is why,in the past,brothers killed one another to get to the baubles.

On the brighter front,its all good news for us common folk,as if they're not screwing us(literally),their foolishness entertains us. We have the real Kardashians! I can only wish they would get the big butt implants and the mega boobs. That would really sell seats at the circus!

klondike

« Reply #25 on: Feb 08, 2020, 12:18:25 PM »
They may amuse some but I don't read the gossip columns so only see anything about them when they screw up big time. So only about once a month on average until they make a right royal cоck up and the news runs over several days. Even then it's mostly only the headlines I notice.

ronyork

« Reply #26 on: Feb 08, 2020, 12:34:11 PM »
Klondike,  Screw up I assume your back to Andy a-ain?

Diasi

« Reply #27 on: Feb 08, 2020, 01:58:07 PM »
His daughtersw haven't got the looks(sorry,they just haven't),few brains,and no drive...down they go. I guess they have some attraction,but they're doin well to grab the nearest banker. In real life they'd probably be down at the BxQ store selling wallpaper...and even getting that wrong.

I think that both his daughters are quite attractive, I certainly wouldn't turn either of them down.

Speaking as a staunch Republican, they seem to be making their own way in life so good luck to them.

I do wonder if Andrew asked the husband & husband-to-be if they thought his daughters were too old for them.
Make every day count, each day is precious.

Brexit Has Happened.

Ashy

« Reply #28 on: Feb 08, 2020, 03:54:56 PM »
At least the press is leaving the railways alone for now, but wait till Monday and a bit windy so hundreds of trains will be cancelled.

ronyork

« Reply #29 on: Feb 08, 2020, 04:08:51 PM »
There own way in life,! what planet are you on, hand fed all their life, the pair of them cosseted from birth. spoilt brats.