Author Topic: Philip Schofield Comes Out?!  (Read 12857 times)

Ode Iron

Philip Schofield Comes Out?!
« on: Feb 07, 2020, 06:19:01 PM »
Yep..came out 'out' on live TV today, declaring he is homosexual.
Exclusive folks!... i am a straight hetro sexual...
Masks are muzzles

Alex22

Re: Philip Schofield Comes Out?!
« Reply #1 on: Feb 07, 2020, 06:43:24 PM »
I feel sorry for his wife of 27 years

Ashy

« Reply #2 on: Feb 07, 2020, 07:19:43 PM »
He's not the first and he won't be the last, but there is no need to broadcast the fact.

zoony

« Reply #3 on: Feb 07, 2020, 07:23:20 PM »
I'd need convincing that she wasn't aware already Alex...The evidence would indicate bi-sexuality but I don't know the order of kudos in that world..From the short clip I heard on radio he certainly made the emotional most of the 'disclosure'. Did he jump or was he pushed some might ask...
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

Diasi

« Reply #4 on: Feb 07, 2020, 09:18:07 PM »
I'm surprised that he's take so long to admit to being what most blokes probably already suspected.

I bet the conversation with his wife was a cracker, "Oy, love, you're alright but you can't beat the real thing".
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

StephenM123

« Reply #5 on: Feb 07, 2020, 09:32:17 PM »
I posted years ago that I disliked him (and not because he sat next to Holly) and I now wonder if it was my sixth sense!

Jacqueline

« Reply #6 on: Feb 07, 2020, 09:45:01 PM »
I posted years ago that I disliked him (and not because he sat next to Holly) and I now wonder if it was my sixth sense!

Funny, I was watching Good Morning a few days ago, my husband came in looked at the TV and said "can't stand him, can't put my finger on it", probably same 6th sense as you.

I feel sorry for his wife and children, he managed to fool his wife and have a family OK.  If it were my husband I wouldn't be so nice about it, I'd feel my whole life was a lie.  I'd be more likely to forgive if he had a string of women, to find hed been with a man would make me physically sick.

Akbuk

« Reply #7 on: Feb 07, 2020, 09:49:50 PM »
"we buy any pink car.com"
I’m a real he/him.

Akbuk

« Reply #8 on: Feb 08, 2020, 12:30:24 AM »
I feel sorry for his wife of 27 years

Only a woman would know how sorry.
What's really weird, if he had come out about having an affair with another woman, he would've been pillared. Having a fling with a geezer (assuming) and he gets hugs, kisses & flowers.

When my wife came back tonight, kiss on the cheek off her & my daughter, then the first words were, "can you believe it about that rat Schofield"? I said it gets worse, Im the other man lol
I’m a real he/him.

biglouis

« Reply #9 on: Feb 08, 2020, 12:43:54 AM »
I am generally known to be somewhat to the right of Atilla the Hun in many of my opinions but I have no strong feelings about gay men. One of my nephews and one great nephew are gay and they are much kinder and considerate than most straight men. One is not married and the other is married (to a man). I went to my great nephew's wedding although his mother refused.
Rules are for the guidance of wise men and the blind obedience of fools.

crabbyob

« Reply #10 on: Feb 08, 2020, 05:08:13 AM »
Oh My God.... should i be worried, i dont watch much daytime TV but i quite like Philip....
i try not to be anti 'things'... but abhor the term 'GAY' in truth i think they are sad
shut up Crabby...ok
“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”

Michael Rolls

« Reply #11 on: Feb 08, 2020, 05:52:58 AM »
I must say that to my mind this is the non-news item of the year to date (and I loath the misuse of the word 'gay' to mean homosexual)
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

Diasi

« Reply #12 on: Feb 08, 2020, 06:41:31 AM »

Funny, I was watching Good Morning a few days ago, my husband came in looked at the TV and said "can't stand him, can't put my finger on it", probably same 6th sense as you.

I feel sorry for his wife and children, he managed to fool his wife and have a family OK.  If it were my husband I wouldn't be so nice about it, I'd feel my whole life was a lie.  I'd be more likely to forgive if he had a string of women, to find hed been with a man would make me physically sick.

I've never liked him.

Most men have what's known as 'gaydar', there's a Labour MP who looks & sounds as gay as a coot & he's married with children but I wouldn't have any surprise if he 'came out' as gay.

I would think that most women who found themselves being married to a gay back-scuttler would think the same as you do.

I reckon his wife's 'understanding & acceptance' is to help his public persona & protect his career so he can keep bringing in the dosh.

The way that Schofield, & others, are portrayed as heroes for 'coming out', is another example of the insidious creep of modern social engineering which is designed to demolish the long-accepted traditional values of life.

Once the establishment & the elite have set the agenda of what's acceptable, they've gained total control.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

GrannyMac

« Reply #13 on: Feb 08, 2020, 07:44:07 AM »
I am generally known to be somewhat to the right of Atilla the Hun in many of my opinions but  I have no strong feelings about gay men. One of my nephews and one great nephew are gay and they are much kinder and considerate than most straight men. One is not married and the other is married (to a man). I went to my great nephew's wedding although his mother refused.

Same here BL.  My liking/disliking someone is not based on their sexuality.  Having said that, I'm not a Schofield fan, and like Mike Rolls think its non news.
Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right.

R. Gervais

Sheila

« Reply #14 on: Feb 08, 2020, 08:23:11 AM »
It's just been shown on BBC news.  He and Holly were really milking it.  What an unpleasant bit of 'news' and what a selfish man.  It is private and should be kept so.  I just feel so sorry for his family.