Author Topic: Philip Schofield Comes Out?!  (Read 12855 times)

ronyork

Re: Philip Schofield Comes Out?!
« Reply #15 on: Feb 08, 2020, 08:59:52 AM »
Is this news! Please feel sorry for me, For christ sake - o away, do we need to know  perhaps he can he some sort of treatment. hopefully.

ronyork

« Reply #16 on: Feb 08, 2020, 09:08:28 AM »
Now he has come out, Is there any chance he mi-ht -o back in a-ain,sorry cannot correct my key-board.

granny moss

« Reply #17 on: Feb 08, 2020, 09:19:23 AM »
The best friends I had were gay. Male or female. I do not understand the problem they have in their hormones. But I think they are people the same as me and they have feelings, and they bleed when hurt. Let he who as not sinned, cast the first stone.  Sarcasm is born from ignorance. I have lived long enough to understand so much more than when I was half this age. I am glad to have been given longer to understand. I hope it has helped me to become a better person. gmx

klondike

« Reply #18 on: Feb 08, 2020, 09:25:34 AM »
sorry cannot correct my key-board.
They are easy to fix with a small piece of plastic.
Mine has Visa printed on it.
So long and thanks for all the fish

GrannyMac

« Reply #19 on: Feb 08, 2020, 10:12:37 AM »
The best friends I had were gay. Male or female. I do not understand the problem they have in their hormones. But I think they are people the same as me and they have feelings, and they bleed when hurt. Let he who as not sinned, cast the first stone.  Sarcasm is born from ignorance. I have lived long enough to understand so much more than when I was half this age. I am glad to have been given longer to understand. I hope it has helped me to become a better person. gmx

Me too gmx.  I hope I never stop learning, or close my mind to something because it might be 'different'.  We should try and be kind to one another.  Have a lovely day.
Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right.

R. Gervais

crabbyob

« Reply #20 on: Feb 08, 2020, 10:37:32 AM »
i find it disturbing that we need to know his sexual preferences
“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”

crabbyob

« Reply #21 on: Feb 08, 2020, 10:39:54 AM »
Ron a bluetooth keyboard is cheaper than a new laptop
“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”

Yellowbird

« Reply #22 on: Feb 08, 2020, 10:42:04 AM »
Just why does this Phillip Schofield think I want to know his sexual preferences I wouldn’t dream of telling him mine
Born sceptic grown even more sceptic sadly

crabbyob

« Reply #23 on: Feb 08, 2020, 10:44:10 AM »
can you tell us... ;D

Raven

« Reply #24 on: Feb 08, 2020, 10:44:17 AM »
Possibly, Just possibly, he thinks it's better coming from himself than someone else.  :-\ Not that I care a hoot about his love life.

Diasi

« Reply #25 on: Feb 08, 2020, 11:39:39 AM »

Me too gmx.  I hope I never stop learning, or close my mind to something because it might be 'different'.  We should try and be kind to one another.  Have a lovely day.

Are you saying you would mind having an innings batting for the other side?
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

GrannyMac

« Reply #26 on: Feb 08, 2020, 11:42:24 AM »
Are you saying you would mind having an innings batting for the other side?

No thanks.  But it doesn't mean I have to hate or despise those who do.
Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right.

R. Gervais

stellamaris

« Reply #27 on: Feb 08, 2020, 11:47:40 AM »
It's just been shown on BBC news.  He and Holly were really milking it.  What an unpleasant bit of 'news' and what a selfish man.  It is private and should be kept so.  I just feel so sorry for his family.

Milking it is absolutely right.  Enough to bring tears to your eyes?  Well maybe, if you're trying not to laugh.  Someone did a sketch on TV sofa presenters, possibly Wood and Walters, and Pip and Holly's performance could have been a repeat of that.   It was excruciating.  After all the one and only difference between gay and straight men and women is their sexual performance.  Otherwise they are exactly the same.  Whatever good or bad traits you can find in a straight person, there will be the equivalent in a gay person.  Philip Schofield, you are not special - gayness is no longer a novelty and you need no more understanding and outpourings of love from the public than the man who lives up the road from me .  And I don't need to know what he does with his friends either.
Keep on chooglin' - John Fogerty
Pronouns: She/Her/Beautiful/Wondrous one/Dearest Heart

zoony

« Reply #28 on: Feb 08, 2020, 11:54:51 AM »
Seems a silly thing to make a fuss about in this day and age..Wasn't it obvious anyway? Nothing more pathetic than a drama queen without a drama..
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

klondike

« Reply #29 on: Feb 08, 2020, 12:08:56 PM »
It wasn't obvious to me. Maybe the "gaydar" I'm supposed to be fitted with is defective. That said I assume most blokes on the TV probably are as the brain wiring that produces TV and film types seems to also produce plenty of homosexuals. Does it really matter?
So long and thanks for all the fish