Author Topic: Philip Schofield Comes Out?!  (Read 12858 times)

zoony

Re: Philip Schofield Comes Out?!
« Reply #30 on: Feb 08, 2020, 12:51:22 PM »
It wasn't obvious to me. Maybe the "gaydar" I'm supposed to be fitted with is defective. That said I assume most blokes on the TV probably are as the brain wiring that produces TV and film types seems to also produce plenty of homosexuals. Does it really matter?

Not a whit..The arts, especially tv, the theatre and films, would be lost without the input of gay actors, sports too in a lesser way..I thought we had this out in the 50s/60s..
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

ronyork

« Reply #31 on: Feb 08, 2020, 12:58:27 PM »
But why make such a fuss,perhaps it,s the attention, is there a book comin- out?

sparky

« Reply #32 on: Feb 08, 2020, 01:04:47 PM »
Yeah, who really gives a stuff, So why does it warrant  so much media attention.

ronyork

« Reply #33 on: Feb 08, 2020, 01:21:41 PM »
A selfish  sod, me me me. I feel pity for the family,he,s Queer so what.

mick607

« Reply #34 on: Feb 08, 2020, 04:01:18 PM »
Obviously he didn't give a toss about his wife & children, disgusting pervert.

Diasi

« Reply #35 on: Feb 08, 2020, 04:09:42 PM »
Obviously he didn't give a toss about his wife & children, disgusting pervert.

I've just read a couple or articles by women who've found that their husbands are gay & they both said that it had wrecked their lives as they felt they'd also been living a lie & were a part of the closet that their husband was living in.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Akbuk

« Reply #36 on: Feb 08, 2020, 05:55:45 PM »
It's just been shown on BBC news.  He and Holly were really milking it.  What an unpleasant bit of 'news' and what a selfish man.  It is private and should be kept so.  I just feel so sorry for his family.

I don't even need to ask my wife...…...in this house it would've merited a divorce.
He could've just took the publicity of a divorce, moved on a few months then "came out". Selfish & career in mind.
I would've handled it a bit better but on saying that, I wouldn't have "handled it" in the first place.
Its simply this for me POOR WOMAN & I certainly don't mean him!!!
I’m a real he/him.

Alex22

« Reply #37 on: Feb 08, 2020, 09:37:01 PM »
Didn't Barrymore have the same outpourings of love and support from his fellow ' celebs' when he came out ?  and look how that ended up !

Akbuk

« Reply #38 on: Feb 09, 2020, 12:23:27 AM »
To come out like he did...…...somethings afoot.
I’m a real he/him.

mick607

« Reply #39 on: Feb 09, 2020, 07:55:45 AM »
He'll be having the op next.

Diasi

« Reply #40 on: Feb 09, 2020, 10:36:20 AM »
Well here it confirms what many of us already knew / worked out.

He jumped before he was pushed.

https://bit.ly/2HavTC5
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

mick607

« Reply #41 on: Feb 09, 2020, 11:13:37 AM »
The "man" himself.

xetog

« Reply #42 on: Feb 09, 2020, 11:28:35 AM »
Clearly I have come to this thread late as everything that seems to need saying has been said.  However, I think one major point has been missed.  As a straight white male he was considered by the woke (PC) fraternity as the lowest of the low, something of no account, someone whose opinion has no worth.  By coming out as gay he immediately gains big points and as a white male homosexual he elevates himself onto the first step of victimhood and his opinions now have value.  Watch out for him identifying himself as black or female, better still, transgender or Muslim liberal and he would be elevated to the top of the tree.

Mike.X
If you want to control peoples thoughts, first control their words.

stellamaris

« Reply #43 on: Feb 09, 2020, 12:07:46 PM »
Clearly I have come to this thread late as everything that seems to need saying has been said.  However, I think one major point has been missed.  As a straight white male he was considered by the woke (PC) fraternity as the lowest of the low, something of no account, someone whose opinion has no worth.  By coming out as gay he immediately gains big points and as a white male homosexual he elevates himself onto the first step of victimhood and his opinions now have value.  Watch out for him identifying himself as black or female, better still, transgender or Muslim liberal and he would be elevated to the top of the tree.

Mike.X

It's so good that you made this point xetog.   When I posted I so much wanted to wax on about it possibly, just possibly, being news if he had appeared with a full beard, wearing one of Holly's dresses and announcing that he would from now on be referred to as "they". .....................But I wimped out ;D
Keep on chooglin' - John Fogerty
Pronouns: She/Her/Beautiful/Wondrous one/Dearest Heart

Scrumpy

« Reply #44 on: Feb 09, 2020, 12:40:29 PM »
Well here it confirms what many of us already knew / worked out.

He jumped before he was pushed.

https://bit.ly/2HavTC5

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.