Author Topic: Easy Money  (Read 377 times)

ronyork

Easy Money
« on: Feb 10, 2020, 11:10:45 AM »
Its reported that Me-han and Harry were paid between 3 quarters and a million dollars for speakin- at the J.P  Moran conferance over the weekend. Cashin- in ,  one of many functions they will -race to swell their pursestrin-s, must- et my key board fixed, this couple of win-ers seem to doin-  very nicely.

Diasi

Re: Easy Money
« Reply #1 on: Feb 10, 2020, 11:18:30 AM »
Its reported that Me-han and Harry were paid between 3 quarters and a million dollars for speakin- at the J.P  Moran conferance over the weekend. Cashin- in ,  one of many functions they will -race to swell their pursestrin-s, must- et my key board fixed, this couple of win-ers seem to doin-  very nicely.

Why not get a wired external LED keyboard.

https://amzn.to/39mnp6L
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

BazzerPontefract

« Reply #2 on: Feb 10, 2020, 11:47:45 AM »
Its reported that Me-han and Harry were paid between 3 quarters and a million dollars for speakin- at the J.P  Moran conferance over the weekend.
It is a funny world - what might cynical hard-bitten Morgan Stanley executives learn from Harry, well nothing,
So why pay for a conference?
Well the conference would be for their high-net-worth clients who aren't so cynical nor hard-bitten.  The clients see it as perk of their investment (a free meal and a goody bag), and are more than happy with the photograph of themselves with Harry to be put on the mantelpiece at their home.

biglouis

« Reply #3 on: Feb 10, 2020, 04:03:33 PM »
The late Duke and Duchess of Windsor made a very good living by hiring themselves out to various organizations and individuals in the USA
Rules are for the guidance of wise men and the blind obedience of fools.

klondike

« Reply #4 on: Feb 10, 2020, 04:05:17 PM »
So long as I don't have to keep them I don't give a toss who they sucker into paying for their chosen lifestyle.
So long and thanks for all the fish

biglouis

« Reply #5 on: Feb 11, 2020, 01:16:22 AM »
But we are still going to have to shell out tax dollars for their security. Why cant they pay for it themselves like other rich people? Does Bill Gates have security? If so who pays for it? Presumably he does.

I have no objection to the likes of Bill Gates, Alan Sugar and Richard Branson spending their own money as they see fit but I object to some parasite dipping their hand into the money I put into the kitty when I have not had my fair share back yet.
Rules are for the guidance of wise men and the blind obedience of fools.