Author Topic: Another terrorist  (Read 705 times)

Michael Rolls

Another terrorist
« on: Feb 10, 2020, 06:24:15 PM »
Another odd one - Mohiussunnath Chowdhury has been convicted of planning terror attacks on London tourist attractions. This is the same man who attacked police officers, injuring two of them, with a sword outside Buckingham Palace in July 2017. At his trail for the attack he was acquitted of terrorist charges, The report doesn’t say, but presumably he received some sort of sentence for the attack yet a year or so later here he is again, walking the streets and planning carnage. Just what is going on?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51449757

Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

klondike

Re: Another terrorist
« Reply #1 on: Feb 10, 2020, 06:41:53 PM »
I'm not sure what is going on but what clearly isn't going on is adequate sentencing. This one managed to convince a jury that he wasn't really a terrorist but was just depressed and wanted death by cop. Regardless of the reason he still attacked and injured two policemen with a bloody sword and was out inside a year. Madness.
So long and thanks for all the fish

Raven

« Reply #2 on: Feb 10, 2020, 07:29:35 PM »
I think our Law Courts have lost their nerve these days. Too afraid of come back from the Ethnic ones.

Ode Iron

« Reply #3 on: Feb 10, 2020, 07:56:02 PM »
The bluebottles seem to be more concerned with enforcing policy...rather than policeing.
When i do come back to Nottm..i now and never did eat at Chicken Shops ...and over the last year- refuse to use a council type taxi...i fear my fare to these Pakistan drivers could be funding these horrible people to inflict injury and death on my own. It is that blunt with me.
Vital money and resources are wasted as thousands of our Police tail these bozo's around Morrisons all - day!
That's why the guy was caught so quickly the other week...3 of our boys in blue were tailing him!
Ring up for the peelers after a break in..they almost laugh!
Boris & his gang have now got to get tough..boot them out/ stop them coming in!
Masks are muzzles

zoony

« Reply #4 on: Feb 10, 2020, 08:00:27 PM »
I wonder where the funding comes from for the appeals etc? Ordinary people don't seem to be able to access Legal Aid..
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

mick607

« Reply #5 on: Feb 10, 2020, 08:06:08 PM »
I put it down to snowflakism.

Ode Iron

« Reply #6 on: Feb 10, 2020, 08:07:22 PM »
Indeed Zoony..then there is the cost of jailing these Muslims..they milk their ethnic traits to the hilt...dietry needs, nocturnal prayer, mosques are in jails, seperate laundry, foodstuffs and crockery and cutlery etc..refusal to be supervised by female wardens etc ...etc...
In all £££'s more than any other prisoner per week.
Masks are muzzles

Raven

« Reply #7 on: Feb 10, 2020, 08:21:18 PM »
If they are in jail for committing a crime then they have no right to refuse or demand anything. They should be treated the same as the rest of the prisoners. I bet if a British person landed in one of their jails in their Country there would be no special needs..

Ode Iron

« Reply #8 on: Feb 10, 2020, 09:16:16 PM »
Well said Raven.
Masks are muzzles

Diasi

« Reply #9 on: Feb 10, 2020, 10:13:56 PM »
If they are in jail for committing a crime then they have no right to refuse or demand anything. They should be treated the same as the rest of the prisoners. I bet if a British person landed in one of their jails in their Country there would be no special needs..

They should be put in a cell with Michael Peterson, then they'd learn the meaning of terror
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Michael Rolls

« Reply #10 on: Feb 10, 2020, 10:17:05 PM »
BUt he's out, isn't he?
Mike

Diasi

« Reply #11 on: Feb 10, 2020, 10:27:33 PM »
BUt he's out, isn't he?
Mike

So far as I know he's currently in HMP Woodhill where he was sent in 2018.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Michael Rolls

« Reply #12 on: Feb 10, 2020, 10:41:00 PM »
Are we talking about the same man? The Peterson I looked up is American sentenced for murder reduced on appeal to voluntary manslaughter
Mike

Diasi

« Reply #13 on: Feb 10, 2020, 10:47:08 PM »
Are we talking about the same man? The Peterson I looked up is American sentenced for murder reduced on appeal to voluntary manslaughter
Mike

No, I'm talking about Michael Gordon Peterson aka Charles Bronson aka Charles Salvador.

He'd soon deradicalise them.

Michael Rolls

« Reply #14 on: Feb 10, 2020, 11:12:06 PM »
Ah! My mistake
Mike