Author Topic: St.Greta to get TV show.  (Read 876 times)

Traveller

St.Greta to get TV show.
« on: Feb 11, 2020, 12:24:43 PM »
The lunatics at the BBC have really taken over the asylum.   Apparently the  BBC Studios' Science Unit is going to make a series where I suspect she will tell everyone how to live. 

Why can't the media just ignore her and maybe she will go away.
You'll have had your tea.

Raven

Re: St.Greta to get TV show.
« Reply #1 on: Feb 11, 2020, 12:27:44 PM »
Because the Media don't do that  ;D The lass sells papers so she will be milked for as long as possible.

Alex22

« Reply #2 on: Feb 11, 2020, 12:48:05 PM »
 How dare they ! how dare they, they have stolen...….. my licence fee for years...….

Michael Rolls

« Reply #3 on: Feb 11, 2020, 12:51:47 PM »
So those who deign to watch it (I won’t be one them) will be harangued by some silly little school girl who has no more grasp on reality than does Jeremy Corbyn or, to be really cruel, Dianne Abbott.
Still, it’s only the licence fee
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

Raven

« Reply #4 on: Feb 11, 2020, 06:52:26 PM »
I actually agree with some of the stuff she is on about, BUT,...….It's her arrogance that's irritating ... and a refusal to accept that she herself is as hypocritical as the adults she's trying to belittle.
And so much anger with it too! ::)

Ashy

« Reply #5 on: Feb 11, 2020, 08:32:16 PM »
Somebody once explained to me about science and drawing the  correct conclusions.
At 08.45 every morning Waterloo Station in London is at its busiest. The phenomenon can be witnessed every day of the week although at weekends the trend is less pronounced. This is because the hands of the station clock are pointing the same way.

Akbuk

« Reply #6 on: Feb 11, 2020, 11:25:57 PM »
She does talk some sense but her verbal's come over like a snowball with a brick inside it. Soft chat then BOOM.
I’m a real he/him.

Diasi

« Reply #7 on: Feb 12, 2020, 07:05:12 AM »
Just so long as people realise they're listening to someone with serious mental health issues.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

klondike

« Reply #8 on: Feb 12, 2020, 09:37:38 AM »
And as much knowledge of climate science as you'd expect from a 17 year old school dropout. It's the parents driving this annoying brat.
So long and thanks for all the fish

Ashy

« Reply #9 on: Feb 12, 2020, 10:20:31 AM »
I doubt if anyone will watch it even if it is considered good enough to be screened by the powers that be.

Sheila

« Reply #10 on: Feb 12, 2020, 10:39:30 AM »
She just seems full of hatred.  I certainly won't watch her.

sparky

« Reply #11 on: Feb 12, 2020, 11:47:25 AM »
It just illustrates the mentality of the highly paid staff at the BBC, that viewers don't mind paying over £150 to watch a silly schoolgirl spouting a load of crap, on top of the crap from politicians , and other what a laughingly call experts.

Michael Rolls

« Reply #12 on: Feb 12, 2020, 11:49:47 AM »
It just illustrates the mentality of the highly paid staff at the BBC, that viewers don't mind paying over £150 to watch a silly schoolgirl spouting a load of crap, on top of the crap from politicians , and other what a laughingly call experts.
The next laugh - in fulminating against the idea of losing the licence fee, the DG's article is headlined 'people might have to pay to watch Royal weddings'. He seems to regard that as a bad thing!
Mike (and I speak as a supporter of the Monarchy)
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

klondike

« Reply #13 on: Feb 12, 2020, 11:53:43 AM »
With the BBC a subscription service perhaps they'd just give the rights to ITV. Not that there is likely to be another major royal wedding in my lifetime anyway unless Harry gains a divorce and reinstatement and remarried.
So long and thanks for all the fish

sparky

« Reply #14 on: Feb 12, 2020, 12:12:02 PM »

The next laugh - in fulminating against the idea of losing the licence fee, the DG's article is headlined 'people might have to pay to watch Royal weddings'. He seems to regard that as a bad thing

They would need to pay me to watch Royal weddings or any other programme about this bunch of parasites.