Author Topic: toilet rolls, some ones face ??  (Read 739 times)

Alfred

toilet rolls, some ones face ??
« on: Feb 12, 2020, 05:09:35 PM »
Now for a bit of fun,   imagine you could have a persons face printed on a roll of toilet paper  and even on each sheet,    so who's face would you have printed on them,

and will you tell us why you picked this person,

I thought about Jeremy Corbin , almost everything he does seems to put his foot in it,.

Cee Gee

Re: toilet rolls, some ones face ??
« Reply #1 on: Feb 12, 2020, 05:17:08 PM »
Now for a bit of fun,   imagine you could have a persons face printed on a roll of toilet paper  and even on each sheet,    so who's face would you have printed on them,

and will you tell us why you picked this person,

I thought about Jeremy Corbin , almost everything he does seems to put his foot in it,.

Super choice !!! and why is the Corbynated chicken still spouting his drivel in parliament?

Jacqueline

« Reply #2 on: Feb 12, 2020, 05:28:41 PM »
Loads of politicians I could think of, but actually I can think of a couple of my old bosses from my working days. You can't do much against them when your working, but you can go home and wipe your bum on them makes you feel a little better!

granny moss

« Reply #4 on: Feb 13, 2020, 07:13:26 AM »
I vaguely remember in my childhood, squares of newspaper hunging on a string....in some toilets I visited....gmx

StephenM123

« Reply #5 on: Feb 13, 2020, 07:34:41 AM »
I vaguely remember in my childhood, squares of newspaper hunging on a string....in some toilets I visited....gmx

With fish "n" chips newspaper recycling was invented years ago!

Sheila

« Reply #6 on: Feb 13, 2020, 11:06:03 AM »
My first thought was Corbyn, followed by Bercow but I think, like Jacqueline, one of my old bosses would qualify.

klondike

« Reply #7 on: Feb 13, 2020, 11:17:16 AM »
I wouldn't even wipe my arse on the likes of Bercow unless it was his actual face.
So long and thanks for all the fish

biglouis

« Reply #8 on: Feb 13, 2020, 03:42:40 PM »
My scumbag neighbours.
Rules are for the guidance of wise men and the blind obedience of fools.

Johned

« Reply #9 on: Feb 13, 2020, 05:36:53 PM »
During t'war, when us lads were a cutting up squares of newspaper to hang in the outside lavvy, we used to search out any pictures with Adolph on them.

Ashy

« Reply #10 on: Feb 13, 2020, 05:57:55 PM »
Make the most of it before they make it illegal.

Sheila

« Reply #11 on: Feb 13, 2020, 07:46:26 PM »

I remember the squares of newspaper hanging on a string in my grandmother's toilet.

I may have mentioned previously that there is a cafe in New Brighton called 'Remember When'.  The first time I went there were lots of bikes outside and inside were tables of big men drinking out of dainty china cups.  They didn't stick out their little fingers though.

There are lovely old photos all over the walls of things like the Miss New Brighton contest held at the open air baths.  I laughed when I went to the loo as there were the squares of newspaper hanging on the wall.

Ashy

« Reply #12 on: Feb 13, 2020, 09:55:47 PM »
Frankly I am shocked and horrified, what is the country coming to I ask myself. Not sticking out their little fingers indeed.