Author Topic: Don't touch!  (Read 293 times)

zoony

Don't touch!
« on: Feb 12, 2020, 06:38:02 PM »
 Heard a piece on the radio re; the virus, talking about avoiding contact and not hugging, kissing or even shaking hands when meeting friends etc and exploring different ways of greeting without touching. Nobody suggested 'jazz hands' which I think is a perfect option for happy greetings..though I guess it'd be a problem if you were saying good morning to Diane Abbott..
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

Jacqueline

Re: Don't touch!
« Reply #1 on: Feb 12, 2020, 06:51:07 PM »
Heard a piece on the radio re; the virus, talking about avoiding contact and not hugging, kissing or even shaking hands when meeting friends etc and exploring different ways of greeting without touching. Nobody suggested 'jazz hands' which I think is a perfect option for happy greetings..though I guess it'd be a problem if you were saying good morning to Diane Abbott..

I like that idea Zoony.  Must admit that apart from my close family I hate all the kissy kissy business.

Ode Iron

« Reply #2 on: Feb 12, 2020, 08:37:47 PM »
Me too..the only ones i hug( other than wife and kids) are my two nieces..and a close mate and his wife in Nottm.
Masks are muzzles

granny moss

« Reply #3 on: Feb 13, 2020, 07:10:01 AM »
I believe I am probably in quarantine in my room !!! I have a dog's gate to keep the dogs out...Because I took steroids for a few years and the skin on my legs is very thin...and they jump up at me and have sharp claws...So, everybody that visits, they seem to halt at the gate...and greet me and chat without entering the room  ??? :D :D :D gmx