Author Topic: Hands up Guys  (Read 1903 times)

RoyMail

Hands up Guys
« on: Feb 14, 2020, 01:41:28 AM »
Who rembered today is valentins day ?  ,indeed I am a old school type of guy,  I sent one by messenger ,(pointless as  it's obvious who the secrete sender is  ;D , indeed is the internet killing old style romance ? , BTW it was to a long time freind in the states, got lovly reply  surounded by hearts and XXXXXX's,  Just hope my Wife dosen't see it ,
Look and Listen but keep Stumm

Michael Rolls

Re: Hands up Guys
« Reply #1 on: Feb 14, 2020, 03:33:20 AM »
Third St. Valentine’s Day since Veronica died, so nobody to send one to. She used to get two cards, one from me, one from the dog.
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

mick607

« Reply #2 on: Feb 14, 2020, 06:37:09 AM »
My wife tells me she loves me.
Much better than any card.

Jacqueline

« Reply #3 on: Feb 14, 2020, 05:16:24 PM »
Happy Valentine's Day to all those who have nobody to send them a card. XXX

GrannyMac

« Reply #4 on: Feb 14, 2020, 05:31:07 PM »
My wife tells me she loves me.
Much better than any card.

My husband says we don't need a day to show we care.  He's just poured me a glass of wine and is currently preparing our evening meal.  I'm not complaining.  And I did all his ironing earlier. 💞
Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right.

R. Gervais

zoony

« Reply #5 on: Feb 14, 2020, 05:55:07 PM »

Thanks Jacq..You too.
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

Michael Rolls

« Reply #6 on: Feb 14, 2020, 06:36:17 PM »
Thanks, Jacqueline - much appreciated
Mike

RoyMail

« Reply #7 on: Feb 14, 2020, 10:23:46 PM »
Third St. Valentine’s Day since Veronica died, so nobody to send one to. She used to get two cards, one from me, one from the dog.
Mike
Sorry for folk that Have nobody to send a card to , I still send interent cards to female friends I have known since childhood , they know who sends it, I get lovely replies , most of the are now without a partner (OAP's), and we meet up occasionaly for meal , and I repair or advise on their broken domestic equipment , in return I get home cooked meals sutible  for my freezer , for me that is love is

Jacqueline

« Reply #8 on: Feb 14, 2020, 11:32:56 PM »
RoyMail,  Sounds great, you've got a good thing going there and you are all happy, just right.

RoyMail

« Reply #9 on: Feb 15, 2020, 01:08:44 AM »
RoyMail,  Sounds great, you've got a good thing going there and you are all happy, just right.
My life hasn’t always been right  , unhappy solitary child hood , and still prone to the winter blues ,but have always found friendship with females to be a great support ,  Yes I fell in love with my wife as teenager, she proposed to me,I was a immature 20  , she was 17 , a year later we married , over the years we raised our daughter , I got a good job and we bought a nice house ,( the Perfect family ?) wont bore you with the details , but I got overambitious we ended up homeles and broke , my wife and daughter went to live  with my mother in law ,( a truly lovely woman and why I hate mother in law  jokes , while I sofa surfed due to the generosity of mainly  femail friends , it took me 5 years to pick myself up , BTWhe girl I married is still my wife ( we never divorced or remarried and is staying over this weekend, , we had a Valentines meal  at my house , Sausage, mash and baked beans  lol we both enjoyed it , and talked over our good/bad old days,, our future together is another chapter and  yet unknown,

Jacqueline

« Reply #10 on: Feb 15, 2020, 10:32:55 AM »
My life hasn’t always been right  , unhappy solitary child hood , and still prone to the winter blues ,but have always found friendship with females to be a great support ,  Yes I fell in love with my wife as teenager, she proposed to me,I was a immature 20  , she was 17 , a year later we married , over the years we raised our daughter , I got a good job and we bought a nice house ,( the Perfect family ?) wont bore you with the details , but I got overambitious we ended up homeles and broke , my wife and daughter went to live  with my mother in law ,( a truly lovely woman and why I hate mother in law  jokes , while I sofa surfed due to the generosity of mainly  femail friends , it took me 5 years to pick myself up , BTWhe girl I married is still my wife ( we never divorced or remarried and is staying over this weekend, , we had a Valentines meal  at my house , Sausage, mash and baked beans  lol we both enjoyed it , and talked over our good/bad old days,, our future together is another chapter and  yet unknown,

Sounds like your doing alright now after all your problems.  Good on ya.

Ashy

« Reply #11 on: Feb 15, 2020, 10:49:14 AM »
I asked my wife if she would like breakfast in bed, and when she agreed I told her to get up and make it then.

Michael Rolls

« Reply #12 on: Feb 15, 2020, 11:40:58 AM »
Hope you heal quickly
Mike  ;D ;D ;D

Ashy

« Reply #13 on: Feb 15, 2020, 11:57:07 AM »
Luckily the bruise doesn't show.

Michael Rolls

« Reply #14 on: Feb 15, 2020, 11:58:57 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D
MIke