Author Topic: is boris setting a good example.?????  (Read 3724 times)

klondike

Re: is boris setting a good example.?????
« Reply #30 on: Mar 01, 2020, 12:02:17 PM »
Yes I recall suggesting you didn't have one a few days ago. I can't say that link has changed my mind. Purient snickering isn't really humour in my book.
So long and thanks for all the fish

Bee

« Reply #31 on: Mar 01, 2020, 12:13:46 PM »
Yes I recall suggesting you didn't have one a few days ago. I can't say that link has changed my mind. Purient snickering isn't really humour in my book.

If you are referring to reply no. 30 on the following thread......http://www.pensionersforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,23000.30.html

Read also reply no. 34 and then my reply 35 to you which you didn't bother to reply to.

You do not know me Klondyke so please do not make assumptions about me. >:( >:(
The only way is up....

klondike

« Reply #32 on: Mar 01, 2020, 12:23:45 PM »
All I know about you are the posts of yours which I have read and it is those that have formed my impression of you. You seem to be making a big issue over me not finding one of your links funny.  

Bee

« Reply #33 on: Mar 01, 2020, 12:27:48 PM »
All I know about you are the posts of yours which I have read and it is those that have formed my impression of you. You seem to be making a big issue over me not finding one of your links funny.

I have also formed an impression of you but I wouldn't be so rude as to say what it is.

Say what you like now, this is my last post on this subject, I have better things to do than argue with you.
The only way is up....

ronyork

« Reply #34 on: Mar 01, 2020, 12:55:39 PM »
Bye the same tone are the Royals.

richmond62

« Reply #35 on: Mar 01, 2020, 02:52:04 PM »
I wouldn't mind sending Boris, Randy Andy (they of the wiggly trouser snakes), Jug Ears and the rest of them (i.e. the putative royal family, both the Conservative cabinet and the Labour shadow cabinet) off to (take your pick):

1. An isolated island in the Outer Hebrides.

2. An old slave camp in the middle of the Congo.

3. The decommissioned high-security hospital at Broadmoor.

Diasi

Re:Is Boris Setting A Good Example?????
« Reply #36 on: Mar 02, 2020, 06:40:37 AM »
I wouldn't mind sending Boris, Randy Andy (they of the wiggly trouser snakes), Jug Ears and the rest of them (i.e. the putative royal family, both the Conservative cabinet and the Labour shadow cabinet) off to (take your pick):

1. An isolated island in the Outer Hebrides.

2. An old slave camp in the middle of the Congo.

3. The decommissioned high-security hospital at Broadmoor.

You can't have Broadmoor, it's still in use as a prison for the criminally insane.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

ronyork

« Reply #37 on: Mar 02, 2020, 06:46:14 AM »
Well?  the ideal place for some of them,

Diasi

"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

richmond62

« Reply #40 on: Mar 02, 2020, 07:48:43 AM »
The thing is that the old building is right next to where they are building the new building;
personally I'd far rather go and live in a tent in the Himalayas!

Diasi

Re: Is Boris Setting A Good Example?????
« Reply #41 on: Mar 02, 2020, 09:46:55 AM »
The thing is that the old building is right next to where they are building the new building;
personally I'd far rather go and live in a tent in the Himalayas!

Yes, until I read the article I thought you were saying that Broadmoor had been sold.

I reckon a hotel, which is really still in the grounds of Broadmoor, will attract lots of visitors.

A holiday photo taken in Broadmoor will take some beating, especially if the hotel is themed with padded cell rooms.

Guests could pay extra to be videod wearing a staight jacket & being accompanied to the dining room by staff dressed as prison guards from the days when it was (what it still is before the pc lobby had it changed) a prison for the criminally insane.

Ashy

« Reply #42 on: Mar 02, 2020, 10:53:39 AM »
I'm not convinced that it is the prime minister's job to set an example any more than it is Elton John's.

klondike

« Reply #43 on: Mar 02, 2020, 11:45:02 AM »
He does set an example. Not one a lot of folk approve of though. I don't give a stuff what he gets up to in his personal life so long as he has sufficient energy left over to continue the Brexit process and the umpteen other things a government needs to do to try to fix the [censored] this country has become.

richmond62

« Reply #44 on: Mar 02, 2020, 01:43:10 PM »
As I spent my childhood, from 1965 to 1974 about half a mile down the road from Broadmoor hospital,
and heard the sirens going off every Monday at 10 am, and . . .

In about 1967, when my sister was about 2 we lived in a flat on the first floor of a converted big house, which had a large, shared garden.

One day my Mum was doing something or other round the house, and had left my sister making mud pies in a flowerbed outside.

She looked out of the windows to see if my sister was OK, and saw her and an adult in a sort of nightshirt playing together in the mud.
The adult was a chap who had escaped from Broadmoor . . .

I think that the appeal of staying in a hotel slap-bang next to that loony-bin leaves me a bit cold.