Author Topic: fewer crimes.  (Read 319 times)

Alfred

fewer crimes.
« on: Mar 17, 2020, 08:35:50 AM »
as a result of the coronavirus  epidemic,  the crime rate will certainly drop with so many people staying at home  or either self isolating, and with firms laying off workers some for a temporary period at least the virus as bad as it is will certainly affect the criminals who are very restricted in carrying out their crimes,.

as I assume they too will also have been isolated if not then there  could be fewer of them ,

another point is with every one being advised to self isolate and yet very recently members of the house of parliament were gathering as they do particularly in the prime ministers question time, all 600 of them . ??   it makes the mind boggle, dosent it, ??

Michael Rolls

Re: fewer crimes.
« Reply #1 on: Mar 17, 2020, 08:39:24 AM »
Don't do as we do, do as we say.................
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

Maddie Malone

« Reply #2 on: Mar 17, 2020, 08:43:37 AM »
Unless there after your food 😃😃

Scrumpy

« Reply #3 on: Mar 17, 2020, 08:51:09 AM »

Thieves will always steal whatever the situation.. They steal in order to sell on.. and desperate people will give them their price..

It might keep the scooter gangs off the road .. They will be easier to follow.. and the easy target , old lady with her pension in her handbag , will not be out and about..
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

Ashy

« Reply #4 on: Mar 17, 2020, 11:40:02 AM »
We should also see a decrease in other infections, with all these precautions being taken.