Author Topic: Jacqueline  (Read 1058 times)

Sheila

Re: Jacqueline
« Reply #15 on: Mar 25, 2020, 07:24:21 AM »
Me too Jacqueline.  I've found the little cleaning jobs which I can usually ignore. 😱 As the weather is so nice, I've been washing everything! I did our macs and fleeces yesterday, hopefully the heavy use of those is over til the winter.

Good idea.  I've had the text telling me not to go out for 12 weeks so I won't need the heavy coats.  I'll start washing them and packing them away.

I haven't been out for ages and find I am losing track of what day it is!  We still have a reasonable amount of food, apart from bread, and OH is planning to go to the supermarket soon.  He said he will come back in through the garage, take off his clothes, put them in the washing machine and then go upstairs and shower.  We do have a back door in the garage into the utility room so he won't have to upset the neighbours!

I must be getting desperate as I exercised with the Green Goddess this morning and she has always irritated me.  I think we are going to do yoga on Youtube later.

Take care of yourselves.

Diasi

« Reply #16 on: Mar 25, 2020, 07:45:16 AM »

And express admiration..😍

Such as "Wow, you've done a really good job, you can hardly see the brush marks". ;D
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

mick607

« Reply #17 on: Mar 25, 2020, 10:50:14 AM »
I bought an excercise bike a couple of weeks ago & now glad I did, it is getting plenty of use by me & my wife taking turns to have a pedal !

biglouis

« Reply #18 on: Mar 25, 2020, 05:33:42 PM »
It will be a cold day in hell before I do more than just flicking around. I hate housework. Its just symbolically moving dust around.
Rules are for the guidance of wise men and the blind obedience of fools.