Author Topic: Prince of Wales has the virus  (Read 1039 times)

mick607

Re: Prince of Wales has the virus
« Reply #15 on: Mar 25, 2020, 01:56:01 PM »

Prince Charles has the virus..

So bloody what..!!

... and it made the HEADLINES on the news..

THOUSANDS worldwide are struggling to stay alive..  Risking their lives..Losing their lives..Losing their jobs.. Fearing for their loved ones..Worrying about the future.. Many with no hope for the future....

Yet, this pampered Prince feels a bit hot under the collar and the best medical team are on hand to treat him..

The public will not be sympathetic towards this news.. Yet another reason to look closely at all these royals ...
My sentiments exactly Scrumpy.

Diasi

« Reply #16 on: Mar 25, 2020, 02:02:34 PM »
My sentiments exactly Scrumpy.

And mine.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

katkin11

« Reply #17 on: Mar 25, 2020, 08:07:21 PM »
Not envy at all thinking about the other over 70s who have no chance of having the test /we are not all in this together.Law for one others can suffer

zoony

« Reply #18 on: Mar 25, 2020, 08:14:17 PM »
He's in a position with perks. I see nothing wrong with him taking advantage of it..Whether or not it's fair is not the issue. How many people that we don't know make a phone call and get the same? A lot more than you might think. When has life ever been otherwise?
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

Alex22

« Reply #19 on: Mar 25, 2020, 08:23:01 PM »
I hope he recovers but I do have a question, why did he get tested if he only had mild symptoms and Camilla had none ?  If I had mild symptoms I'd be told to self isolate for 7 days and take paracetamol, I doubt I'd be tested.

klondike

« Reply #20 on: Mar 25, 2020, 09:11:58 PM »
As a multimillionaire I'd guess he might have paid for both tests rather than getting them on the NHS like us plebs would have to. Unfair? Who said the world was fair?
So long and thanks for all the fish

zoony

« Reply #21 on: Mar 25, 2020, 09:23:52 PM »
It seems that it'd be good news for all oldies that he's okay.It demonstrates that being 70+ isn't a death sentence. Why throw stones at the bloke just because he's wealthy?
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

Diasi

« Reply #22 on: Mar 25, 2020, 09:27:50 PM »
As a multimillionaire I'd guess he might have paid for both tests rather than getting them on the NHS like us plebs would have to. Unfair? Who said the world was fair?

It's caused a lot of comment on the news tonight.

Front-line doctors have asked questions about how he managed to fit the NHS criteria with very mild symptoms but the reply was just some waffle from Aberdeenshire NHS trust saying that he did but not how he did.

Patient confidentiality don'tcha know.

One thing's for certain, there'll be an air ambulance tied up somewhere 24/7 in case they get the call.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Jacqueline

« Reply #23 on: Mar 25, 2020, 09:32:23 PM »
A doctor was reporting to select committee this morning, he had the virus himself, he said he was OK so far, had it a few days, but added that complications seem to occur in the second week of infection, so too soon to tell.

I'd rather be Charles with the virus than someone like me, bet he won't have
"do not resusitate " on his medical records as quoted on here earlier about a lady in a home.

Diasi

« Reply #24 on: Mar 25, 2020, 09:41:24 PM »

I'd rather be Charles with the virus than someone like me, bet he won't have
"do not resusitate " on his medical records as quoted on here earlier about a lady in a home.

Make that me as well.