Author Topic: a breath of fresh air,  (Read 378 times)

Alfred

a breath of fresh air,
« on: Mar 26, 2020, 08:11:54 AM »
For almost five days here in sunny Essex the weather has given me the zest for getting jobs done in and around the house, I carried our several jobs that i needed to get done but also had to wait for a change in the weather

cutting the grass in both front and back gardens as the grass was over 8 inches long , doing a slight repair job on the conservatory now I'm starting on inside the house jobs ,

even sitting in the garden for a short while made the family feel good so  its amazing how the sun shine and fresh air can revive the spirits,

Q; have you been able to get jobs done , and will you share your thoughts with us,.

klondike

Re: a breath of fresh air,
« Reply #1 on: Mar 26, 2020, 09:10:29 AM »
Unfortunately it seems to have given my wife the zest for getting me to do 'em too.  :(
So long and thanks for all the fish

Ashy

« Reply #2 on: Mar 26, 2020, 09:17:10 AM »
I don't know about zest exactly but I have cut the grass for the first time this year and finished a painting job that I started in November. Now working on a hoover with rotating brush that eliminates the need for toilet paper.

klondike

« Reply #3 on: Mar 26, 2020, 09:57:06 AM »
Been done already Ashy. Fine for a DIY job but you won't be raking it in. I suppose if you don't get it quite right you may be raking it out though  ;D

Diasi

Re: A Breath of Fresh Air.
« Reply #4 on: Mar 26, 2020, 10:54:08 AM »
Been done already Ashy. Fine for a DIY job but you won't be raking it in. I suppose if you don't get it quite right you may be raking it out though  ;D

Ooooh, the ladies will love that, we'll never get them off the loo.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Ashy

« Reply #5 on: Mar 26, 2020, 11:00:30 AM »
Ah but theirs was only a joke. I am thinking of modifying one of those car washers that Tesco's have got. A good dousing with soapy water, a brush to rub it in and a hose down afterwards. I feel sure this has legs. You could even have it waxed if you wanted it.

klondike

« Reply #6 on: Mar 26, 2020, 11:03:42 AM »
Far too dangerous sir. Have you ever lost an aerial or wiper in one of those. I'll leave it to your imagination....

Diasi

« Reply #7 on: Mar 26, 2020, 11:14:59 AM »
Far too dangerous sir. Have you ever lost an aerial or wiper in one of those. I'll leave it to your imagination....

Exactly, it's only safe for the ladies to use.

But not for longer than 30 minutes at any one time.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Ashy

« Reply #8 on: Mar 26, 2020, 11:59:47 AM »
These are just teething troubles, and can all be ironed out in the fullness of time. It could just prove a boon to transgender pre-ops.