Author Topic: Home virus test - Positive Result  (Read 1601 times)

Ashy

Re: Home virus test - Positive Result
« Reply #30 on: Mar 27, 2020, 07:04:47 AM »
I think if anyone else mentions c****a or washing hands in my presence ever again, I shall scream. So put your ear plugs in now.

crabbyob

« Reply #31 on: Mar 27, 2020, 08:23:44 AM »
scream away Ashy, because we are going to be hearing it for a long, long time.... sadly
“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”

klondike

« Reply #32 on: Mar 27, 2020, 08:31:38 AM »

We had three years of pretty much single main topic news and I enjoyed following the twists and turns and despairing at the uselessness of May.
The current single main topic is just plain depressing and I see no chance of it varying for quite some time but hopefully less than three years. It would had been a lot worse with May gurning her way through the announcements though. That bloody chief medical advisor behaves like a robot.
So long and thanks for all the fish

crabbyob

« Reply #33 on: Mar 27, 2020, 08:38:09 AM »
maybe he is simply camera shy Klondyke
“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”

klondike

« Reply #34 on: Mar 27, 2020, 08:40:59 AM »
His robotic delivery is plain depressing. Especially as it gets repeated so often.
So long and thanks for all the fish

digitalis

« Reply #35 on: Mar 27, 2020, 09:00:21 AM »
I should do my research,but remain lazy. I the Chief Medical Honcho the bloke with bald head and no eyebrows. Anyone notice he doesn't blink? Watched him t'other day for 5 mins: no blinks. Is he one of the Lizards of David Icke fame? We should be told