Author Topic: Benefits Rise  (Read 706 times)

brian54

Benefits Rise
« on: Apr 01, 2020, 08:01:53 AM »
i hope everybody totally on benefits will be grateful for their rise of 1.7% rise. I think they should  hold a national clap to thank the people who are paying the tax to enable these  benefits to be paid.

mick607

Re: Benefits Rise
« Reply #1 on: Apr 01, 2020, 10:50:19 AM »
i hope everybody totally on benefits will be grateful for their rise of 1.7% rise. I think they should  hold a national clap to thank the people who are paying the tax to enable these  benefits to be paid.
Well it is April Fools Day today.   ;D ;D ;D ;D

crabbyob

« Reply #2 on: Apr 01, 2020, 12:12:59 PM »
its always April 1st in Brians house
“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”

Diasi

« Reply #3 on: Apr 01, 2020, 12:16:22 PM »

Yes, that would be a nice gesture on their part.

However, I'd prefer it to be a national applause day rather than a national clap day as the NHS has enough on it's plate at the moment, treating Wuhan Flu victims.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

crabbyob

« Reply #4 on: Apr 01, 2020, 01:11:42 PM »
ouch!!!
“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”

mick607

« Reply #5 on: Apr 01, 2020, 01:13:49 PM »
Talking of benefits.

Goingtoseed

« Reply #6 on: Apr 01, 2020, 04:31:02 PM »
Yes, that would be a nice gesture on their part.

However, I'd prefer it to be a national applause day rather than a national clap day as the NHS has enough on it's plate at the moment, treating Wuhan Flu victims.
Uh! What on earth has a STI got to do with this? Is there a suggestion that we are going to have a National day set aside to develop a dose of clap!
Count me out!!