Author Topic: Repaying Government Borrowing.  (Read 673 times)

brian54

Repaying Government Borrowing.
« on: Apr 06, 2020, 07:37:21 AM »
When the pandemic is over the government will have to have a mass borrowing spree.
This borrowing will have to be repaid.
Obviously this needs to be done by cutting benefits and not increasing tax.

klondike

Re: Repaying Government Borrowing.
« Reply #1 on: Apr 06, 2020, 07:55:49 AM »
They should force all those benefit scroungers to live in the spare bedrooms of underoccupied houses instead of having their rents paid by the state.
So long and thanks for all the fish

brian54

« Reply #2 on: Apr 06, 2020, 08:52:32 AM »
They should force all those benefit scroungers to live in the spare bedrooms of underoccupied houses instead of having their rents paid by the state.
There is a clause on my land certificate saying my house is to accomodate 1 family only.

Walter

« Reply #3 on: Apr 06, 2020, 09:36:31 AM »

Give China the bill its looking more and more likely that this virus escaped from a Scientific Lab in Wuhun
“If you're going through hell, keep going.”

mick607

« Reply #4 on: Apr 06, 2020, 09:56:49 AM »
Give China the bill its looking more and more likely that this virus escaped from a Scientific Lab in Wuhun
Please tell.

Walter

« Reply #5 on: Apr 06, 2020, 10:15:55 AM »
Please tell.

According to the media the Lab is situated near the market where the live animals bats Pangolins etc are sold for food which apparantly is now up and running again.

If I recall correctly one to the staff from the Lab became ill and was one of the first to die from the virus, it was speculated by the media he may have been exposed to something in the Lab something had gone wrong, what goes on this Lab is not known.

Within the last few days this has surfaced again in the media tales of members of staff being covered in blood, if this is just gossip who knows for certain , but this virus started there was it an infected animal or was it an accident in the Lab.   

If it is true the repressive Chinese Government will have been over it like a rash to cover it up

klondike

« Reply #6 on: Apr 06, 2020, 11:14:29 AM »
There is a clause on my land certificate saying my house is to accomodate 1 family only.
I'm sure any law would be written to override such covenants most of which are unenforceable anyway as only the original stipulator had the right to enforce them and they are no longer around. Plus of course we all belong to the family of man. Well most do at least.
So long and thanks for all the fish

mick607

« Reply #7 on: Apr 06, 2020, 11:49:26 AM »
According to the media the Lab is situated near the market where the live animals bats Pangolins etc are sold for food which apparantly is now up and running again.

If I recall correctly one to the staff from the Lab became ill and was one of the first to die from the virus, it was speculated by the media he may have been exposed to something in the Lab something had gone wrong, what goes on this Lab is not known.

Within the last few days this has surfaced again in the media tales of members of staff being covered in blood, if this is just gossip who knows for certain , but this virus started there was it an infected animal or was it an accident in the Lab.   

If it is true the repressive Chinese Government will have been over it like a rash to cover it up
And I thought the new 5g masts were responsible ;D

David G

« Reply #8 on: Apr 06, 2020, 11:55:23 AM »
When it's all over everybody will be clamouring for no austerity, pay rises all round and tax reductions all backed by Starmer and his colleagues.
Opinion. A view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.
There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Walter

« Reply #9 on: Apr 06, 2020, 11:58:01 AM »
And I thought the new 5g masts were responsible ;D
:)

Nah they make you glow in the dark

Our Foreign Office Committee has stated that the Disinformation ( lies) about the virus from the Chinese Government has cost British lives.