Author Topic: Trump  (Read 549 times)

Sheila

Trump
« on: May 19, 2020, 08:07:18 AM »
I see he is taking an anti-malarial drug so that he doesn't get Covid19.  The experts are not happy as it can be dangerous.

I can't believe the support he has from Americans.  Sorry Audrine but I think he is an idiot.

Alex22

Re: Trump
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2020, 12:16:02 PM »
I don't think he's an idiot, but he's certainly not a politician or a statesman.  Perhaps Trump supporters stick by him because he is their way of sticking two fingers up to the establishment  ? :)

Michael Rolls

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2020, 12:17:35 PM »
I think that may well be the case
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

Ashy

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2020, 12:19:42 PM »
I suppose he might be planning a visit to sub saharan Africa. I assume that would be all right.

Diasi

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2020, 12:23:12 PM »
I see he is taking an anti-malarial drug so that he doesn't get Covid19.  The experts are not happy as it can be dangerous.

I can't believe the support he has from Americans.  Sorry Audrine but I think he is an idiot.

Some of the experts aren't happy, some scientists are still looking to see if the drug could help.

When Trump suggested mouthwash may help he was ridiculed.

Scientists are now doing experiments to see if mouthwash could help to stop the spread or ingestion of the virus.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Ashy

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2020, 12:26:24 PM »
I guess questions like "Would mouthwash help?" should be asked, maybe not in a CNN interview by a senior politician, but hand sanitiser and soap was supposed to help if I recall correctly.

Diasi

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2020, 10:04:35 PM »

I just love people who mock & ridicule Donald Trump because it's a cast iron guarantee they're going to look fools.

Trump queried if gargling with mouthwash or a disinfectant like Dettol would help & he was ridiculed at the time, but it's now having scientific trials done.

Anyway back to hydroxychloroquine.

Difficult to ridicule him now.

https://bit.ly/2TFfUmj
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

klondike

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2020, 10:09:56 AM »
Plus as was shown a while back disinfectantgate was a BBC stitchup.  He does have an unfortunate habit of musing out loud which gets used as ammunition by his detractors.

The malaria drug as a possible partial treatment to reduce the time in hospital was mentioned at least a couple of weeks back. I haven't read the more recent stuff but wasn't aware it had any preventive properties. I won't poke any fun at the Donald though as we (me and wife not me and the Donald) both now take vitimin D supplement on the grounds it's cheap, won't do us any harm and there is an outside chance it could help based on another unproven suggestion.
So long and thanks for all the fish