Author Topic: are dentists good value for money,  (Read 47 times)

Alfred

are dentists good value for money,
« on: May 19, 2020, 08:08:00 AM »
Having to pay a visit to your dentist at times is necessary say for a bad tooth , fillings, extraction, or what ever and the price of false teeth is or could be another problem if it means several visits to ensure the new teeth have been fitted correctly,,

of course these people are experts at their job and of course we pay for their expertise, skill, and knowledge to help us maintain a healthier life style looking better in the process,

Q; so do we get good value for money when next visiting the dentist,
 your answers will make interesting reading,

Sheila

Re: are dentists good value for money,
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2020, 08:16:13 AM »
I don't know Alfred.  Our dentist went private and we pay 11.44 each per month and get two check ups and s&p a year for this.  Fortunately we haven't had to have any treatment for a long time.  We are still paying but not getting anything for it at the moment!
Everything I can't find is in a totally secure place.

Michael Rolls

Re: are dentists good value for money,
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2020, 08:54:25 AM »
When Veronica was alive we paid 44 a month which covered most things - she had to have quite a bit of work done a few years ago, no extra cost - I've had a couple of extractions since we have been up here - again no extra cost. Now I am on my own it costs 20.40 a month - used to have a check-up every three months but that changed to every four a couple of years back,  but at the moment, of course, it is emergencies only. I think it is good value
Mike
The older I get, the better I was!