Author Topic: Stupid, stupid , stupid.  (Read 502 times)

Scrumpy

Stupid, stupid , stupid.
« on: May 20, 2020, 06:44:44 PM »

I think the stir crazy has kicked in.

I was ordering some paint brushes on Amazon when a BRILLIANT idea came into my head...  I thought I would buy a flower wreath for my living room door just to brighten the room... I saw a lovely one with peonies mixed with something else.. The colours were pale and not in ‘your face’..
 Oh ! Lucky me.. They came in two.. So I pressed the BUY button and sat back with a chuffed smile on my face.. I will give one to my mate down the road, she’s into flowery stuff..

They are on there way.. I checked the order only to discover that I had ordered 2 little head decorations that children can wear at weddings. !!!

Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

Scrumpy

Re: Stupid, stupid , stupid.
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2020, 06:47:39 PM »
So if you see two eccentric old gals walking out together with flowers on their heads ..It’s me and my mate down the road.
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

Ashy

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2020, 06:48:48 PM »
Don't worry they'll fit the door too.

Jacqueline

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2020, 06:51:29 PM »
So if you see two eccentric old gals walking out together with flowers on their heads ..It’s me and my mate down the road.

Reminds me of the Summer of Love 1967? Flowers in my  hair and little bells round my neck, Peace and Love Man  :o

GrannyMac

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2020, 06:52:16 PM »

There's an option to cancel 'purchased in error' that I used a few days ago.  The order was cancelled, payment refunded quickly.
Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right.

R. Gervais

Scrumpy

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2020, 07:09:21 PM »
Too late for that GrannyMac.. They have been dispatched..
 My ‘bargain’ will decorate the dinner table and later in the evening.. my head.

Scrumpy

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2020, 07:10:48 PM »

Reminds me of the Summer of Love 1967? Flowers in my  hair and little bells round my neck, Peace and Love Man  :o

What a great idea.. Me and my mate can  ‘spread the love’.

biglouis

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2020, 12:44:29 AM »
I once ordered the wrong laptop battery in Az. Fortunately I was able to return it without fuss as an "ordered in error" but obviously I had to pay the postage.

No I have never been tempted to sell on Amazon - apart from books they dont do antiques.
Rules are for the guidance of wise men and the blind obedience of fools.