Author Topic: Dover Today. The Latest!  (Read 82639 times)

digitalis

Re: Dover Today. The Latest!
« Reply #375 on: Aug 08, 2020, 01:34:07 PM »
What a weak country we are.

Wottasoft touch.

I dunno where our 'Brains' have bin? Used to hitch hike around t' Middle East and Pakistan. Lottsa young folk(men)desperate to come over to Europe over there. Can't blame any of 'em. Lots see girls and booze on tap over here. Since I woz last there I guess they now know they'll also have hotels an then further education and houses supplied 'em. You mess with any locals(gals)over there,its the death sentence by the mob,or acid in your face. Maybe 20 years lock up time or your throat slit. Now all of Africa wants to come here

How timid can you be? Top Table GB Minister to his French counterpart. In the most timid voice: Will you help us. Plllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaase.
The French Minister..... just..................grins ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Its savage really.

We are just a laughing stock

Akbuk

« Reply #376 on: Aug 08, 2020, 01:35:30 PM »
I don’t think politicians understand the mindset of these people or the information that refugees/migrants hold. They have the answers ready for the standard questions that will be asked.
I’m a real he/him.

GrannyMac

« Reply #377 on: Aug 08, 2020, 01:40:52 PM »
Why does anyone expect France to do anything!  The more that leave the better for them.  The traffickers need to be stopped.

Has anyone written to their MP about how they and others like them feel? 
Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right.

R. Gervais

David G

« Reply #378 on: Aug 08, 2020, 01:43:38 PM »
What a weak country we are.

Wottasoft touch.

I dunno where our 'Brains' have bin? Used to hitch hike around t' Middle East and Pakistan. Lottsa young folk(men)desperate to come over to Europe over there. Can't blame any of 'em. Lots see girls and booze on tap over here. Since I woz last there I guess they now know they'll also have hotels an then further education and houses supplied 'em. You mess with any locals(gals)over there,its the death sentence by the mob,or acid in your face. Maybe 20 years lock up time or your throat slit. Now all of Africa wants to come here

How timid can you be? Top Table GB Minister to his French counterpart. In the most timid voice: Will you help us. Plllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaase.
The French Minister..... just..................grins ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Its savage really.

We are just a laughing stock

Our politicians are a bunch of gutless wimps. When they're told to jump by politicians from other countries they ask how high.
The problem is they embarrass all of us.
Opinion. A view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.
There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Akbuk

« Reply #379 on: Aug 08, 2020, 02:01:47 PM »
Why does anyone expect France to do anything!  The more that leave the better for them.  The traffickers need to be stopped.

Has anyone written to their MP about how they and others like them feel?

And that's about the top n tail of it.
There was a program on TV about Calais a couple of years back, it was about the town itself. Security grills trade booming on houses, tourism nearing zero, locals in pairs at night.
I doubt very much if the residents are going to phone anyone over a dinghy Channel launch.   
I’m a real he/him.

digitalis

« Reply #380 on: Aug 08, 2020, 02:44:46 PM »
It has been some few years since I was a travelling over 'East' on local buses,lorries and so on,but I've just finished listening to R4 Any Answers where Anita Anand is asking why do so many migrants want to come here(and not stay in the first safe country that offers them asylum). Riches,might be my best answer. But another might be sexual experience. My answer isnt definitive,just something I witnessed and observed on my travels. More or less on every public bus I travelled on there was always 'one incident' that 'kicked off'. If I was not being shown a European lads mag(Top Shelf mag)by some young man,then another row was about to kick off with a woman being harassed by a local(man). As told before,the 'trick' by the local man was to feign sleep,whereupon the locals arm would fall across the travelling western womens breasts to begin fondling her. That or her leg. This usually excited a fight breaking out between the Western womens boyfriend and the 'somnulist' or the woman herself. Most of the natives seemed decent folk,but those(men) under 35 seemed sexually repressed(God knows what the incidence of rape is! The localwoman wont report it cos then she gets killed or bathed in acid)
With 'everything on show' 'over here',it must be both heaven and hell for the new men folk arriving. Wot temptation!

You never know where thinking can take you. Maybe there's an argument here for all (GB)women folk to take up the burka! Foreign fellas just cant handle wot they see over here...sometimes. Me thinks I can vaguely recall some magistrate lightening a sentence for some 'foreign' sexual assault on a local girl  :'(    

GrannyMac

« Reply #381 on: Aug 08, 2020, 03:22:27 PM »
There are 'Western women' all over Europe, not just in the UK.  I believe that people in extremely poor countries are being sold the myth that the streets of London are paved with gold.

If someone seeks asylum here and has nowhere to live (some of them do, they have extended family and friends here) they are shipped out to wherever the government decides to put them.  Not usually London or the South East.  The properties are leased by private contract, if their claim is refused they have to leave.  If they succeed and are given leave to stay here and work (usually for five years in the beginning) they have to leave that accommodation. 

The hotel situation is a stop gap, and I bet the hotels have been glad to get the contracts.  Local authorities have also put up homeless people in hotels during the lockdown.
Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right.

R. Gervais

Diasi

« Reply #382 on: Aug 08, 2020, 03:35:18 PM »
There are 'Western women' all over Europe, not just in the UK.  I believe that people in extremely poor countries are being sold the myth that the streets of London are paved with gold.

If someone seeks asylum here and has nowhere to live (some of them do, they have extended family and friends here) they are shipped out to wherever the government decides to put them.  Not usually London or the South East.  The properties are leased by private contract, if their claim is refused they have to leave.  If they succeed and are given leave to stay here and work (usually for five years in the beginning) they have to leave that accommodation. 

The hotel situation is a stop gap, and I bet the hotels have been glad to get the contracts.  Local authorities have also put up homeless people in hotels during the lockdown.

I don't care what myth they're sold, I don't want them here in stop gap accommodation or any other accommodation.

I've never voluntarily put a single penny into any of the overseas disaster aid appeals, all the money I've donated has been donated on my behalf & without my approval by the various Governments of the day.

I did the think the explosion in Beirut was impressive as the camera footage caught the actual air-blast shock-wave which is quite unusual.

And apart from my share of the £5 million that's already been given by HMG, I won't be giving any more.

I just hope that lot don't decide to relocate to the UK.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Cassandra

« Reply #383 on: Aug 08, 2020, 03:48:51 PM »
I don't care what myth they're sold, I don't want them here in stop gap accommodation or any other accommodation.

I've never voluntarily put a single penny into any of the overseas disaster aid appeals, all the money I've donated has been donated on my behalf & without my approval by the various Governments of the day.

I did the think the explosion in Beirut was impressive as the camera footage caught the actual air-blast shock-wave which is quite unusual.

And apart from my share of the £5 million that's already been given by HMG, I won't be giving any more.

I just hope that lot don't decide to relocate to the UK.

Its a long way in an inflatable ;) but knowing the Borisbot remainers they'll probably pay to charter unused cruiseliners to get them all here safely and in style. 'Ugly' Patel will be on hand passing out passports as they dock Nationwide, with stretch taxis ferrying them to the nearest Holiday Inns or Hilton Spa's.
My Little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

klondike

« Reply #384 on: Aug 08, 2020, 04:20:57 PM »
Nothing will stop them until living conditions in this country is as low as conditions in their own country of origin.
And when they are you can bet that they'll find a way of keeping us out.
So long and thanks for all the fish

klondike

« Reply #385 on: Aug 08, 2020, 04:29:39 PM »
I've just read that the ferry service provided by Border Force is having problems serving all the customers so the government is asking the military to help out.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2020/08/08/uk-govt-calls-military-mass-flow-illegal-migrants/

Perhaps they could pick them up direct from the French beaches?
So long and thanks for all the fish

Diasi

« Reply #386 on: Aug 08, 2020, 04:49:49 PM »
I've just read that the ferry service provided by Border Force is having problems serving all the customers so the government is asking the military to help out.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2020/08/08/uk-govt-calls-military-mass-flow-illegal-migrants/

Perhaps they could pick them up direct from the French beaches?

I do wish the authorities & media would stop using the word 'intercepting'.

They're not intercepting them, they're meeting them to give them all possible assistance.

It's getting beyond any reason.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

digitalis

« Reply #387 on: Aug 08, 2020, 05:33:05 PM »
The BBC has recently been reporting that the government(they are one and the same,really)must revise and cancel alternative channels. Amongst the channels the government and BBC want banned is RT News.

Just watched RT news reporting from a hotel in Epping.

They interviewed about 3 migrants there: all men,but with families. One from Sri Lanka,another from Kuwait and another from Iran. 2 of the 3 had famly with them and up to five based in one room in the hotel.

The nice man from Iran was asked why was he here. How did he get here. Did he plan to stay. He explained that the Middle East is on fire. There is no security there. Nothing for the common man or woman. He reckons the whole place is gonna blow. He detailed how the next war is going to be with Iran. There's no life for him and his family in the country.

Fast forward to Lincolnshire where from bases our own RAF and US colleagues are busy operating the drones. The drones are used in place of military aircraft and take out so called enemy foe(for this read,rat on your neighbour,get-your-own-back for what they have done to you)

Back here,with a slight twist of the wrist and a cam you can operate the drone that homes in on the suburb or town you want taken out. Its remote viewing. You can take out innocents or whomever you want without fear of losing any of your own. From 30,000 feet and 4,000 miles distant you press GO and you unleash deadly force that will kill or cripple folk. Have read that the pay and perks for the officers who do this job are pretty good: £90K plus(tax exempt). I'm not sure if there's any blowback as like the drone operator suffering from any PTSD,but maybe not. Perhaps you can go back to your wife and kids and sleep as like a top. Bit of a shame about the mutiliated,but...well...this is how it goes. Our 'best Brains' keep telling us they know what they're doing. Truble is the 'rubble' washes up on our shores,and 'the rubble' here have to pay the cost of our Top Tables errors.

Wottacarryon!

The locals at Epping say they are all in the dark about the new arrivals. Very worried. 5 to one room. The migrants are up and about the place. Tested for covid. Spreading covid???

No wonder the BBC wants RT banned

Akbuk

« Reply #388 on: Aug 08, 2020, 06:16:08 PM »
The BBC has recently been reporting that the government(they are one and the same,really)must revise and cancel alternative channels. Amongst the channels the government and BBC want banned is RT News.

They interviewed about 3 migrants there: all men,but with families. One from Sri Lanka,another from Kuwait and another from Iran. 2 of the 3 had famly with them and up to five based in one room in the hotel.

The nice man from Iran was asked why was he here. How did he get here. Did he plan to stay. He explained that the Middle East is on fire. There is no security there. Nothing for the common man or woman. He reckons the whole place is gonna blow. He detailed how the next war is going to be with Iran. There's no life for him and his family in the country.

Fast forward to Lincolnshire where from bases our own RAF and US colleagues are busy operating the drones. The drones are used in place of military aircraft and take out so called enemy foe(for this read,rat on your neighbour,get-your-own-back for what they have done to you)

Back here,with a slight twist of the wrist and a cam you can operate the drone that homes in on the suburb or town you want taken out. Its remote viewing. You can take out innocents or whomever you want without fear of losing any of your own. From 30,000 feet and 4,000 miles distant you press GO and you unleash deadly force that will kill or cripple folk. Have read that the pay and perks for the officers who do this job are pretty good: £90K plus(tax exempt). I'm not sure if there's any blowback as like the drone operator suffering from any PTSD,but maybe not. Perhaps you can go back to your wife and kids and sleep as like a top. Bit of a shame about the mutiliated,but...well...this is how it goes. Our 'best Brains' keep telling us they know what they're doing. Truble is the 'rubble' washes up on our shores,and 'the rubble' here have to pay the cost of our Top Tables errors.

Wottacarryon!

The locals at Epping say they are all in the dark about the new arrivals. Very worried. 5 to one room. The migrants are up and about the place. Tested for covid. Spreading covid???

It’s not only Covid 19, Ebola, TB etc has never been eradicated.
I’m a real he/him.

mick607

« Reply #389 on: Aug 08, 2020, 06:43:23 PM »

Wottacarryon!

IMMIGRANTS.