Author Topic: Dover Today. The Latest!  (Read 82340 times)

klondike

Re: Dover Today. The Latest!
« Reply #765 on: Sep 15, 2020, 09:35:09 PM »
That's it.
The answer.
How to make the UK an unattractive destination!

We've decided a tented encampment is no worse than Calais. But a tented encampment with Brian giving talks on employment, jobseeking, the perils of drink driving, speeding and drumming up support for early morning running. WOW. That should do the trick.

Better wait till we're free from the ECHR though - could be construed as cruel and unusual punishment.
So long and thanks for all the fish

Diasi

« Reply #766 on: Sep 15, 2020, 09:53:02 PM »
My words were intended to represent what many of these people face on a daily basis where they come from, so to make England unattractive to them we would have to do worse than that, I don't know what.  The problem is of course that they do tend to bring with them those who practice those things in their country.  We are the other end of the world as far as they are concerned, for them there is no further to go.

Mike.X

Well ok then, lets make their stay in the UK no better than where they came from so if they came from a country with no free health service they don't get treated by ours.

If they came from a shanty town we provide shanty accommodation for them.

No matter how you try & spin what I say, you know, or should know, full-well that while ever we give them more than they could ever have dreamed of, they'll be turning up in the hundreds of thousands within a few years.

And looking for a reasonable answer isn't reasonable because only harsh measures will succeed.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

GrannyMac

« Reply #767 on: Sep 15, 2020, 11:17:37 PM »
Almost every country in Europe has more to offer those who claim asylum than their homeland. They will get healthcare, education for their children, some financial support in whichever western country they fetch up in. 
Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right.

R. Gervais

Diasi

« Reply #768 on: Sep 15, 2020, 11:35:11 PM »
Almost every country in Europe has more to offer those who claim asylum than their homeland. They will get healthcare, education for their children, some financial support in whichever western country they fetch up in.

Exactly, which is why we need to make the UK the least desirable of the Western countries instead of one the top, if not thee top, most desirable countries.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

digitalis

« Reply #769 on: Sep 16, 2020, 08:25:58 AM »
How come no migrants are being settled in Hungary,Poland...others?

Ours solution is in their governments and policies.

Other solutions: Humanitarian holding bays. Manus islands? Just as our governments have outsourced government work to outside agencies citing better practics,cost cutting,cutting red tape...maybe the removal of applicants to profit making agencies might work here. IDS has secured thousands of nationals were successfully disenfranchised here of proper benefits and due process by handing them over to ATOS(American and French Big Biz),why not employ ATOS? They frighten me!

klondike

« Reply #770 on: Sep 16, 2020, 08:30:22 AM »
Actually while some strive to get here specifically the majority actually stay in mainland Europe. They have a lot more illegal immigrants than we do because they can just walk there after a short sea crossing or even no sea crossing depending where they are coming from.

Still no reason why we should vt actively discourage those that do want to come though.

klondike

« Reply #771 on: Sep 16, 2020, 08:31:59 AM »
How come no migrants are being settled in Hungary,Poland...others?
Because their governments are not wet woke wаnkers?

digitalis

« Reply #772 on: Sep 16, 2020, 08:45:49 AM »
England. Not Scotland. Not Wales. Is the most overcrowded joint(read: growing dump)in Europe. And more people to come. More ugliness to be built.

I bought Cr*p Towns for a quid. It was from a Cr*p bookshop.  The illustrated ugliness was repelling. Like puke. Still like Basil Falwty said,At least its fresh puke.

Sorry,feeling down about this whole bizness. Just when will something be done. Its so depressing

klondike

« Reply #773 on: Sep 16, 2020, 08:51:16 AM »
I bought Cr*p Towns for a quid. It was from a Cr*p bookshop.  The illustrated ugliness was repelling. Like puke. Still like Basil Falwty said,At least its fresh puke.
I bought Crаp Towns, Crаp Towns 2 and Crаp Towns Returns from a charity shop I think on different occasions and possibly different shops. I was enormously disappointed but hardly surprised to find that my home town is too crаp to have even got a mention.  :(

xetog

« Reply #774 on: Sep 16, 2020, 08:52:14 AM »
I agree that many Brits seem disenfranchised from care in the UK, perhaps they should claim asylum in France or Germany.

Mike.X
If you want to control peoples thoughts, first control their words.

GrannyMac

« Reply #775 on: Sep 16, 2020, 10:41:34 AM »
Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right.

R. Gervais

Akbuk

« Reply #776 on: Sep 16, 2020, 11:24:03 AM »
No wonder they want to get out of France.

https://youtu.be/KLQruGXSm5k
I’m a real he/him.

sparky

« Reply #777 on: Sep 16, 2020, 01:02:44 PM »
While I know it would never happen, I would like to see a system whereby the only help with housing and keep etc these parasites receive, is by way of charitable donations from those that feel so sympathetic towards them, and also that  they should decide its the duty of all  other taxpayers to fund them.

Diasi

« Reply #778 on: Sep 16, 2020, 01:17:15 PM »
While I know it would never happen, I would like to see a system whereby the only help with housing and keep etc these parasites receive, is by way of charitable donations from those that feel so sympathetic towards them, and also that  they should decide its the duty of all  other taxpayers to fund them.

It's easy to be a virtue-signaller at everyone else's cost.

crabbyob

« Reply #779 on: Sep 16, 2020, 03:55:10 PM »
i see the home office is considering housing them in army barracks...yahoo..
so perhaps no need for benefits, they can be fed like we were... lol... who called the cook a...erm
any misbehaviour then cut the power to the camps, have a mobile black-out in the area to stop them being informed what they are 'entitled' to.... get piles of sand delivered to make them feel at home, no mixed camps... lol... this could be a thread on its own...
“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”