Author Topic: Dover Today. The Latest!  (Read 82349 times)

Diasi

Re: Dover Today. The Latest!
« Reply #780 on: Sep 16, 2020, 10:12:39 PM »
i see the home office is considering housing them in army barracks...yahoo..
so perhaps no need for benefits, they can be fed like we were... lol... who called the cook a...erm
any misbehaviour then cut the power to the camps, have a mobile black-out in the area to stop them being informed what they are 'entitled' to.... get piles of sand delivered to make them feel at home, no mixed camps... lol... this could be a thread on its own...

Who called the ...erm a cook!!! Lol.  ;D
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

biglouis

« Reply #781 on: Sep 17, 2020, 12:11:00 AM »
Old army camps are all very well so long as there are guards with guns and dogs to keep them in.
Rules are for the guidance of wise men and the blind obedience of fools.

Alex22

« Reply #782 on: Sep 17, 2020, 12:45:55 AM »
Two disused army camps are to be used to house illegals, one in Folkestone and another in Tenby, Pembrokeshire.   With the numbers arriving, these won't be big enough to house everybody, so what next Priti ?   

GrannyMac

« Reply #783 on: Sep 17, 2020, 07:11:32 AM »
Old army camps are all very well so long as there are guards with guns and dogs to keep them in.

What law would you use to imprison people without a trial?  The 'they're not from here, they've got brown skins and we don't like the look of them' law?  🙄
Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right.

R. Gervais

Michael Rolls

« Reply #784 on: Sep 17, 2020, 07:21:08 AM »
Please stop posting such rubbish. You know as well as I do that there is absolutely no chance of anything of the like ever happening. Despite the problems mass illegal immigration causes, this county is not Nazi Germany, it is not East Germany pre unification, it is not the USSR, etc., a fact for which I am rather grateful.
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

Diasi

« Reply #785 on: Sep 17, 2020, 07:31:53 AM »

What law would you use to imprison people without a trial?  The 'they're not from here, they've got brown skins and we don't like the look of them' law?  🙄

I do like questions that are easy to answer.

The same law that allowed internment without a trial during WW2 & in Northern Ireland when it was introduced in 1971.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Diasi

« Reply #786 on: Sep 17, 2020, 07:38:30 AM »
Please stop posting such rubbish. You know as well as I do that there is absolutely no chance of anything of the like ever happening. Despite the problems mass illegal immigration causes, this county is not Nazi Germany, it is not East Germany pre unification, it is not the USSR, etc., a fact for which I am rather grateful.
Mike

Some may think your post is equally rubbish to compare the detention of unknown & potentially dangerous illegal immigrants in secure well-guarded camps, with Nazi Germany, soviet Eastern Germany & the USSR.

Diasi

« Reply #787 on: Sep 17, 2020, 07:42:01 AM »
Two disused army camps are to be used to house illegals, one in Folkestone and another in Tenby, Pembrokeshire.   With the numbers arriving, these won't be big enough to house everybody, so what next Priti ?   

And how do you propose that she stops them?

You only have to read this forum to see that there are those who will dismiss & resist any attempts to stop the illegal immigrants from entering the UK.

sparky

« Reply #788 on: Sep 17, 2020, 07:56:40 AM »

No, how about, you were not invited, you have entered our country illegally, Its very unlikely you are genuine asylum seekers, we have no way of knowing if you have a criminal record, and lastly, we do not even have resources to look after our own, without the extra burden of others from around the world.

How's that for starters

digitalis

« Reply #789 on: Sep 17, 2020, 08:02:31 AM »
Noted the Farage had made a new video about it all last night. It isnt going away. Its set to get worse.

R4 Today said 80 French policemen had committed suicide last year. Theyre breaking down under immense pressure. Yellow Vests are returning,French police having to use much more violence against their own to quell the people under orders from the Top Table. They feel guilty but must act as capos. Meanwhile French cities are becoming migrant camps and outlying rural France continues to spiral...down.

Saw debate about the French economist Thomas Picketty's Capital t'other night. Two reasonable conservatives discussed growing oligarchies with  growing inequalities. Warren Buffet said let us(billionaires)pay more taxes...otherwise they'll come for us with pitchforks) Oftentimes I think France might blow. Our top table had the banger with Brexit. France might go nuclear.

Make of the above what you will.

GrannyMac

« Reply #790 on: Sep 17, 2020, 08:21:10 AM »
And how do you propose that she stops them?

You only have to read this forum to see that there are those who will dismiss & resist any attempts to stop the illegal immigrants from entering the UK.

I must have missed those posts, although I've seen a few suggesting we can't just kill the migrants. 😕

A piece by Sue Reid in the Daily Mail (one of the journalists who exposed Rotherham grooming gangs) sums it up for me. Long before immigrants have reached Europe, many have been duped by smuggling gangs to pay to be brought here with false promises. We should have set up camps years ago!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-8737141/SUE-REID-Britains-migrant-camp-shows-Government-determined-end-soft-touch.html
Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right.

R. Gervais

Michael Rolls

« Reply #791 on: Sep 17, 2020, 08:44:14 AM »
Some may think your post is equally rubbish to compare the detention of unknown & potentially dangerous illegal immigrants in secure well-guarded camps, with Nazi Germany, soviet Eastern Germany & the USSR.
Phil
It was the the plea for guns and dogs upon which I was commenting which, under current circumstances is an exact parallel with those ghastly regimes - or do you think there is any likelihood of such being employed?
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

xetog

« Reply #792 on: Sep 17, 2020, 08:51:55 AM »
Surely what we do on here is blow away our frustrations by saying things that we don't mean?  Digitalis is right about France being a powder keg and if that blows Europe, if not the world will change beyond recognition.  Most continental nations have immigrant numbers far worse than us and the natives are at, or in some cases beyond breaking point, even Scandinavia is fraught with immigrant problems.  Our numbers are insignificant in comparison.  Not that I am suggesting it would be equitable in any way to allow it to get worse, but when continents are on the move the force is irresistible, you could say Mohammed is coming to the mountain.  Multinationals are very much to blame I believe because of their use of slave, or near slave labour to make their fortunes.  Who would not wish to escape a country where 1$ per day was a reasonable wage?

As for our own problems, I agree that humane internment camps are part of the sticking plaster, these people are here illegally after all, but changes in the law and a more vigorous expulsion system is an urgent necessity.  This would only provide respite however and only intervention where these people come from is the sole answer, that and stopping our own liberal kamikazes who prevent the necessary steps being implemented.

Mike.X
If you want to control peoples thoughts, first control their words.

Diasi

« Reply #793 on: Sep 17, 2020, 08:54:55 AM »
Phil
It was the the plea for guns and dogs upon which I was commenting which, under current circumstances is an exact parallel with those ghastly regimes - or do you think there is any likelihood of such being employed?
Mike

The illegal immigrants should be interned in guarded camps & if it takes armed guards & dogs to enforce security I don't have any problem with it.

Will it happen, no, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't happen.

Whenever I went to an RAF base I was challenged by armed guards, some who had dogs, who were there to enforce security.

Diasi

« Reply #794 on: Sep 17, 2020, 08:59:03 AM »
Surely what we do on here is blow away our frustrations by saying things that we don't mean? 

Mike.X

I say on here exactly what I mean & believe.