Author Topic: Dover Today. The Latest!  (Read 82638 times)

Raven

Re: Dover Today. The Latest!
« Reply #855 on: Sep 19, 2020, 11:01:48 AM »
They just look at ages.

We have an ageing population. Demographics suggest we will end up with more retired than working. This is why they are forcing folk to pay into a pension pot because there will eventually be no state pension. They want more young people so they are both importing them and turning a blind eye to those who just show up. What they fail to grasp is that a high proportion of those that just show up have none of the basic skills that would make them employable so they end up being just another drain on the public purse. Some (possibly a very small percentage) actually hate us and are just turning up because they want to commit acts of terrorism. A terrorist act costs absolutely millions quite apart from the impact on victims and their families.

Lunacy.

Question......Why do we go and interfere and fight terrorists in other countries, then let them roam free to do what they will here?

sparky

« Reply #856 on: Sep 19, 2020, 11:02:39 AM »

- with at least 1,000 individuals already placed on removal list

We don't want to hear about them being  on a pointless list, we want to know when they leave, at least then Patel will be seen to be doing the  job she is being paid well to do, not just idle talk

Ashy

« Reply #857 on: Sep 19, 2020, 11:15:17 AM »
The actual passengers on one flight stopped somebody being deported. The truth is out there (but I cba to search for it :) )
I wasn't there either but I expect passengers on a n aeroplane considered the illegal to be a danger to themselves if he was not there willingly.

klondike

« Reply #858 on: Sep 19, 2020, 11:18:53 AM »
It wasn't that. I looked it up after all.....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6273199/Somali-man-deportation-stopped-good-plane-passengers-revealed-gang-rapist.html

Plane mutiny kept a gang rapist in the UK: Somali man whose deportation from the UK was stopped by plane passengers raped a 16-year-old girl in London and his accomplice went on to fight for ISIS

The deportation of Yaqub Ahmed was dramatically halted by plane passengers
The man, 29, was being returned to Somalia after being involved in a gang-rape
Passengers complained he was being separated from his family in the UK
So long and thanks for all the fish

Diasi

« Reply #859 on: Sep 19, 2020, 11:37:05 AM »
It wasn't that. I looked it up after all.....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6273199/Somali-man-deportation-stopped-good-plane-passengers-revealed-gang-rapist.html

Plane mutiny kept a gang rapist in the UK: Somali man whose deportation from the UK was stopped by plane passengers raped a 16-year-old girl in London and his accomplice went on to fight for ISIS

The deportation of Yaqub Ahmed was dramatically halted by plane passengers
The man, 29, was being returned to Somalia after being involved in a gang-rape
Passengers complained he was being separated from his family in the UK

The raping of women by Somali men is part of their culture.

In another report some clown of a judge has overturned the deportation of three men because they were being sent back to Spain & the conditions they would be kept in by the Spanish weren't as good as the conditions in the UK.

You couldn't make it up.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

sparky

« Reply #860 on: Sep 19, 2020, 12:03:15 PM »

In another report some clown of a judge has overturned the deportation of three men because they were being sent back to Spain & the conditions they would be kept in by the Spanish weren't as good as the conditions in the UK.

This is such lunacy, It make you wonder if the legal team involved  and the judge were on back handers. Nothing would surprise me when you have the likes of C Blair among these legal scheming scum

Diasi

« Reply #861 on: Sep 19, 2020, 12:08:05 PM »

This is such lunacy, It make you wonder if the legal team involved  and the judge were on back handers. Nothing would surprise me when you have the likes of C Blair among these legal scheming scum

I think it's Remainer judges getting their own back because they've lost the Brexit battle.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

biglouis

« Reply #862 on: Sep 19, 2020, 01:05:56 PM »
A good start would be to cut off all the avenues of appeal once a decision is made. While they are busy passing spurious CV19 legislation about masks and social distancing and curfews they could give some attention to this.
Rules are for the guidance of wise men and the blind obedience of fools.

klondike

« Reply #863 on: Sep 19, 2020, 03:25:44 PM »
I think they only passed one bit of Covid law and that was to allow them to make any regulations up they fancy.
So long and thanks for all the fish

Bee

« Reply #864 on: Sep 19, 2020, 04:55:12 PM »
I think it's Remainer judges getting their own back because they've lost the Brexit battle.

Oh! dear and the leavers are so damn perfect. ::) ::) ::)
The only way is up....

sparky

« Reply #865 on: Sep 19, 2020, 05:35:26 PM »
 ::)
Oh! dear and the leavers are so damn perfect. ::) ::)

Bee, its good that you now realise that fact, but then we knew that from the outset :P :P :P

Diasi

« Reply #866 on: Sep 19, 2020, 05:45:31 PM »

Oh! dear and the leavers are so damn perfect. ::) ::) ::)

Well I'm struggling to find any rational reason why an illegal immigrant can't be returned to Spain, considering that hundreds of thousands of Brits pay to get there every year.

Even running the risk of Covid-19 to do so this year.

Akbuk

« Reply #867 on: Sep 19, 2020, 05:54:14 PM »
An ageing population we maybe but the current influx what we and others are experiencing cannot vote. These ageing populations can.
TBH, IMO the ageing population excuse, is just that, an excuse for incompetence right across Europe to get a grip.
I’m a real he/him.

Bee

« Reply #868 on: Sep 20, 2020, 05:32:23 AM »
::)
Oh! dear and the leavers are so damn perfect. ::) ::)

Bee, its good that you now realise that fact, but then we knew that from the outset :P :P :P

The joke of the year. ::) ::) ::)
The only way is up....

Michael Rolls

« Reply #869 on: Sep 20, 2020, 06:22:27 AM »
Who’s joking?
Mike 😁😁😁
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!