Author Topic: Cummings Must Go  (Read 1871 times)

Walter

Re: Cummings Must Go
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2020, 07:13:47 PM »
If every person who has broken lockdown regulations was sacked or told to resign, the Dole queue lines would be stretch for miles and miles 
“If you're going through hell, keep going.”

Glen

« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2020, 08:28:13 PM »
With his contacts ... I am sure [/size]that arrangements would have been made for childcare ...[/size]

[/size]
We are talking about a 4 year old not a pet that needs rehousing! [/size]

Diasi

« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2020, 08:44:30 PM »
With his contacts ... I am sure [/size]that arrangements would have been made for childcare ...[/size]

[/size]
We are talking about a 4 year old not a pet that needs rehousing! [/size]

It's no one's business to second-guess what childcare options might have been available to Cummings.

The child is his & he chose to be in the same area as his child instead of over 200 miles away.
Make every day count, each day is precious.

Brexit Has Happened.

mick607

« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2020, 09:07:15 PM »
In his shoes I would have done exactly the same thing, who wouldn't ?
Leave Means Leave !
[email protected]

Cassandra

« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2020, 09:58:30 PM »

Another Guardian/Mirror left wing insinuation, raked up by the so called supportive and responsible Labour Party and gustily covered by BBC, CH4 marxists.

Notice they're not paying any attention to illegal immigrant crossings being overlooked at all, despite this wretched administrations deliberate lack of action to protect our borders and health!

Hypocrisy all round!

Yellowbird

« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2020, 04:41:51 AM »
When our Grandchildren were small we saw a  great deal of them they loved us and we adored them, now they are grown and have children of their own, who we equally adore, they all live a distance from us. If anyone in the land thinks we would not want them to bring their children to us to be cared for, if they needed our help,  that we would want our health to be put before our love of Family and family values, then I say politics have interfered many steps too far.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 04:45:24 AM by Yellowbird »
Born sceptic grown even more sceptic sadly

Flying bomb

« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2020, 05:31:43 AM »
I don't suppose that the AA or RAC man would have been too pleased to attend a breakdown if the two occupants of the car had the virus and he had to go inside the car.
"One small step for man"...…
…..because he has Athritis.

www.retinascope.co.uk
Albert.

StephenM123

« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2020, 06:10:45 AM »
It now appears he may have done the trip twice!

GrannyMac

« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2020, 08:01:36 AM »
He hasn't broken any lockdown rules as every one of the rules has a proviso for exceptional circumstances.

Visiting your holiday home for a bit of a get-away isn't exceptional circumstances.

Visiting your bit-on-the-side for a quick shаg isn't exceptional circumstances.

Having to employ a paid nanny to look after your young children when you are ill & aren't able to do it is exceptional circumstances.

Exactly. Exceptional circumstances.  Like so many families, they don't live round the corner from grandparents any more.  Our family are a good hour or two away in opposite directions but I'm with YB on this. We'd have stepped in if needed.  Families who live close aren't all maintainting social distancing. Our neighbour's adult son has been coming and going throughout.
'Man's inhumanity to man, makes countless thousands mourn!'

Burns

sparky

« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2020, 08:24:52 AM »
The blokes a slimy hypocrite, before he was found out he is the sort that would have heavily condemned any ordinary member of the public, for doing exactly what he has done. If he had become unwell, or had an accident on his 250 mile trip, think of the Rescue or medical services having to come to his aid.

Flying bomb

« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2020, 08:39:21 AM »
Why do right wingers always assume that because a fellow follower like Cummings
is criticised then it must be politically motivated ?
"One small step for man"...…
…..because he has Athritis.

www.retinascope.co.uk
Albert.

digitalis

« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2020, 08:43:08 AM »
Yes,time for Cummings to go. Howsoever...was this the bloke who woz the cojones beneath Boris's apparatus? Without him has Boris in him to complete Brexit proper. Maybe you need a bloke who has conviction,clarity,reason and argument. But the Farage is as toxic as covid to Conservative HQ in whatever form(not sure why.I guess if the guy came in in any way,some would have their noses put out of joint) Anyways,I rather think the Farage maybe not such a team player...he is what he is.Still...

Discuss.

Walter

« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2020, 08:58:37 AM »
Why do right wingers always assume that because a fellow follower like Cummings
is criticised then it must be politically motivated ?

Why do you assume that people who have voiced their opinions on  Cummings are politically motivated,

Since lockdown my wifes and my car are both full of fuel ready to go if any member of our family needs help either in England or Ireland we will get there if we have to its what families do.

Walter

« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2020, 09:04:09 AM »

Exactly. Exceptional circumstances.  Like so many families, they don't live round the corner from grandparents any more.  Our family are a good hour or two away in opposite directions but I'm with YB on this. We'd have stepped in if needed.  Families who live close aren't all maintainting social distancing. Our neighbour's adult son has been coming and going throughout.

Same here out children and grandchildren have been visiting us on a regular basis since lockdown began, social distancing in our back garden which easy.

It was the wifes birth on Friday they came to wish her happy birthday with flowers and a birthday cake which we enjoyed outside , tomorrow I will be fishing with my son and grandkids anglers self distance and always have for decades 

Glen

« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2020, 09:17:23 AM »
Honestly, stop worrying! Everything is UK must be fine! No  pandemic, no financial catastrophe, no job losses, no kids losing their education, no mortgage worries for families.

All we have to worry about is Dominic Cummings

Please lets get our prioritise in order!