Author Topic: Possible break through in Madeleine McCann case  (Read 26688 times)

Diasi

Re: Possible break through in Madeleine McCann case
« Reply #15 on: Jun 04, 2020, 10:11:36 AM »
The media seem keen to keep this case fresh in the minds of the public but it also refreshes people's memories of old articles about the case.

To me, the best investigative documentary was one called 'Searching for Madeleine' which was produced by Channel 4 but was removed from their listings very soon after being broadcast.

It's a very good documentary that looked at all the possibilities, including an abduction.

The link below is a transcript of the actual programme.

https://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Nigel/id460.htm

The link below is the actual programme video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InJLmyakzeE
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Alex22

« Reply #16 on: Jun 04, 2020, 10:13:16 AM »
Don't forget he's already been convicted of sexual assaults against children.

Do you not think Phil that his past crimes are a good reason to investigate him  ?

Walter

« Reply #17 on: Jun 04, 2020, 10:27:21 AM »
The Police in both countries seem quite confident that he is a good suspect, they have spent some considerable time and considerable effort looking into his background, he was he was living two miles away from where Maddie was taken.

I don't think they would have gone public about him without a good reason, that is why they are once again trying to jog the memories of the general public and those that know him for help to put this complicated  jigsaw together 
“If you're going through hell, keep going.”

klondike

« Reply #18 on: Jun 04, 2020, 10:52:02 AM »
The link below is the actual programme video.

https://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Nigel/id460.htm
You've posted the same link twice. It isn't the video.
So long and thanks for all the fish

Diasi

« Reply #19 on: Jun 04, 2020, 10:55:00 AM »
You've posted the same link twice. It isn't the video.

Thanks, I hadn't spotted it, sometimes copy doesn't clear the previous copy so I've amended it.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

klondike

« Reply #20 on: Jun 04, 2020, 10:56:35 AM »
Thanks I'll download it. I may have seen it already though.
So long and thanks for all the fish

Diasi

« Reply #21 on: Jun 04, 2020, 11:05:57 AM »
Do you not think Phil that his past crimes are a good reason to investigate him  ?

The problem I have is not the checking of them, it's when the police & the media publicly present all these numerous men as 'we've got him this is the one who abducted her', on the most flimsy of reasons.

StephenM123

« Reply #22 on: Jun 04, 2020, 11:53:42 AM »
Apart from fake news I dislike websites, posts and replies being deleted. As I mentioned earlier today I saw a post saying "All lives matter" with some unacceptable responses. It's now gone. Why? All lives do matter or doesn't it fit with somebody's agenda?

Walter

« Reply #23 on: Jun 04, 2020, 12:01:46 PM »
According to the DM today German Police believe they almost have enough evidence to charge the man with the murder of Maddie
“If you're going through hell, keep going.”

Alex22

« Reply #24 on: Jun 04, 2020, 12:13:14 PM »
The German has now been charged.

biglouis

« Reply #25 on: Jun 04, 2020, 12:13:46 PM »
The McCann case is often compared with that of James Bulger.

Regardless of what happened to the child what I find unacceptable is this:-

Denise Bulger was castigated as an "unfit mother" because she was a single mother who "allowed" her child to run off and therefore neglected him. At least she had the child with her while shopping and kids can easily slip your hand and sneak off. As a kid I did it all the time and then had to be searched for. But Denise Bulger was working class and from Liverpool.

The McCanns bunked their kids in an unattended apartment and went off to have a meal with their chums. No one ever seems to have publicly criticised them for that. But thats acceptable because they were middle class professional people.

Just wondering who were the unfit parents here.
Rules are for the guidance of wise men and the blind obedience of fools.

Alex22

« Reply #26 on: Jun 04, 2020, 12:17:08 PM »
There's been plenty of criticism of the McCanns on here.   Whatever the circumstances, the feeling of losing a child is like no other.  I'm glad the German has been charged, I hope he tells them where she is.

This is only LBC and the Express, so not confirmed he's been actually charged - sorry about that I jumped the gun .

biglouis

« Reply #27 on: Jun 04, 2020, 12:30:08 PM »
the feeling of losing a child is like no other.

And they have milked it for all its worth £££££££££££
Rules are for the guidance of wise men and the blind obedience of fools.

GrannyMac

« Reply #28 on: Jun 04, 2020, 12:39:09 PM »
There's been plenty of criticism of the McCanns on here.   Whatever the circumstances, the feeling of losing a child is like no other.  I'm glad the German has been charged, I hope he tells them where she is.

This is only LBC and the Express, so not confirmed he's been actually charged - sorry about that I jumped the gun .

I really hope there is an outcome here. Some of the vitriol thrown at the family has been beyond nasty.  Like you, I hope they find out what happened.  The not knowing must be hell.
Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right.

R. Gervais

Diasi

« Reply #29 on: Jun 04, 2020, 12:40:34 PM »

If he is charged it will open up an extremely fascinating new chapter.