Author Topic: Possible break through in Madeleine McCann case  (Read 26803 times)

klondike

Re: Possible break through in Madeleine McCann case
« Reply #30 on: Jun 04, 2020, 03:12:24 PM »
Apart from fake news I dislike websites, posts and replies being deleted. As I mentioned earlier today I saw a post saying "All lives matter" with some unacceptable responses. It's now gone. Why? All lives do matter or doesn't it fit with somebody's agenda?
Your post is still there

http://www.pensionersforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,24419.msg470321.html#msg470321
So long and thanks for all the fish

zoony

« Reply #31 on: Jun 04, 2020, 03:21:35 PM »
And they have milked it for all its worth £££££££££££

An extremely unpleasant post.
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

Audrine

« Reply #32 on: Jun 04, 2020, 03:42:05 PM »
Let us hope the Germans have found their man. I doubt though if the child is still alive but to know where she is will be a relief for the parents.

It reminds me of a child that was murdered back in the nineties in Denver, Colorado Jon Benet Ramsey. They never have found out who did it.
Take care all Audrine

Alex22

« Reply #33 on: Jun 04, 2020, 05:35:04 PM »
And that of Katrice Lee who disappeared in Sennelager 1981, never found.  There are many cases, heartbreaking for the parents - whatever the circumstance of their disappearance.

Walter

« Reply #34 on: Jun 04, 2020, 05:37:17 PM »
If he is charged it will open up an extremely fascinating new chapter.

Perhaps very gruesome chapters if it is him and decides to tell all
“If you're going through hell, keep going.”

Diasi

« Reply #35 on: Jun 04, 2020, 05:45:01 PM »

It reminds me of a child that was murdered back in the nineties in Denver, Colorado Jon Benet Ramsey. They never have found out who did it.
Take care all Audrine

It was a case of the police not being able to prove who did it.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Diasi

« Reply #36 on: Jun 04, 2020, 05:57:27 PM »
If he is charged it will open up an extremely fascinating new chapter.

Perhaps very gruesome chapters if it is him and decides to tell all

I wasn't referring to what this new suspect might reveal.

Stephen123 will probably know what I mean as I get the impression he's followed this case in some depth as I have, right from the start in my case.

If he is charged it will certainly raise far more questions than the answers it provides.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

StephenM123

« Reply #37 on: Jun 04, 2020, 06:01:28 PM »
It was a case of the police not being able to prove who did it.

It is the same in the case of Roxanne Paltauf of Austin, Texas. The 18 year old went missing in 2006. Her boyfriend at the time is a violent individual as is another man around at the time. So there are two persons of interest who can be linked to the scene of the disappearance. However there is no concrete evidence even though her boyfriend used her mobile after she vanished. Cases without concrete evidence are always difficult.

It appears in the case of the suspect in Germany all evidence is still circumstantial.

Walter

« Reply #38 on: Jun 04, 2020, 06:06:00 PM »
I wasn't referring to what this new suspect might reveal.

Stephen123 will probably know what I mean as I get the impression he's followed this case in some depth as I have, right from the start in my case.

If he is charged it will certainly raise far more questions than the answers it provides.

If he is convicted that will answer at least one question in full.

Diasi

« Reply #39 on: Jun 04, 2020, 06:11:07 PM »

It is the same in the case of Roxanne Paltauf of Austin, Texas. The 18 year old went missing in 2006. Her boyfriend at the time is a violent individual as is another man around at the time. So there are two persons of interest who can be linked to the scene of the disappearance. However there is no concrete evidence even though her boyfriend used her mobile after she vanished. Cases without concrete evidence are always difficult.

It appears in the case of the suspect in Germany all evidence is still circumstantial.

If this suspect did abduct her & is the guilty party I can't wait for all the questions that'll be asked.

klondike

« Reply #40 on: Jun 04, 2020, 06:55:43 PM »
Maybe I'm just a sceptic but it seems to me all they have is a known sex offender who was in the general vicinity at the time the disappearance was reported.

Perhaps it will turn out to be more but they are asking for any photos taken by tourists at the time containing this man or his vehicles which I don't find particularly reassuring that they are close to charging him.

Walter

« Reply #41 on: Jun 04, 2020, 07:18:40 PM »
Maybe I'm just a sceptic but it seems to me all they have is a known sex offender who was in the general vicinity at the time the disappearance was reported.

Perhaps it will turn out to be more but they are asking for any photos taken by tourists at the time containing this man or his vehicles which I don't find particularly reassuring that they are close to charging him.

It appears from what is in the media that the Portuguese Police for some reason dismissed this man, IMHO the Germans have gone public once again to jog peoples memories both local and tourists who may have seen something or the vehicles and thought nothing of it at the time.

Looking for any scrap of information that may turn out to be vital evidence that has been overlooked, another piece in the jigsaw     

klondike

« Reply #42 on: Jun 04, 2020, 07:23:12 PM »
It seems that they share your hobby then  :)

Walter

« Reply #43 on: Jun 04, 2020, 07:32:06 PM »

?  Not sure what you mean

klondike

« Reply #44 on: Jun 04, 2020, 07:32:55 PM »
They are on a fishing expedition...