Author Topic: White Lives Matter  (Read 5419 times)

Akbuk

Re: White Lives Matter
« Reply #30 on: Jun 23, 2020, 02:03:06 PM »
In all probability he'd be blacklisted.

:D
I’m a real he/him.

Michael Rolls

« Reply #31 on: Jun 23, 2020, 02:45:19 PM »
Sadly, all too likely. To this have we sunk
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

Goingtoseed

« Reply #32 on: Jun 23, 2020, 03:24:55 PM »
Their statement angered me  "Burnley strongly condemns the actions of those responsible for the aircraft and offensive banner," the statement added.

Offensive banner- why is the banner offensive, but black lives matter is not  ?

Quite simply you only have to see where this happened. Burnley, Accrington, Blackburn, Oldham and Rochdale are a hot bed of Asian and black residents.
It's like waving the Union Flag and chanting 'There will always be an England' in the middle of Afghanistan or Iraq.
They even forced Rochdale Council to include 'Town Hall' in Urdu & Hindi on the outside walls of the town hall building in order to appease the ethnic community. They even went further and had Rochdale Council ban the Union Flag being painted on the doors of a local taxi firm - 'Union Taxis'
Since at least 1988 it has been compulsory for all English White students in senior schools to learn to read and write in Urdu and Hindi. That last part was the straw that broke the camel's back when i moved my family and 8 year old twin girls to the South East of England

StephenM123

« Reply #33 on: Jun 23, 2020, 04:38:13 PM »
Maybe the white lives referred to were the female victims of the grooming gangs? Just a thought!

Alex22

« Reply #34 on: Jun 23, 2020, 06:00:10 PM »

:):):)  ooooh you are awful !

Akbuk

« Reply #35 on: Jun 23, 2020, 06:23:58 PM »
I think there'll be plenty of black people who wished that none of these destructive protests had happened. Some are quite happy to pitch blacks against whites & visa versa.
A step backwards for society IMO. 
I’m a real he/him.

Ode Iron

« Reply #36 on: Jun 23, 2020, 09:49:13 PM »
I think most folk of all colours and creeds do not support a claim that black or white lives matter. But the media whoop up this frenzy...all part of a plan..to my mind- the church here should step in...reaquaint themselves with the very people that fund them. Fight this one sided claptrap with All lives matter...the church as a whole..and i mean all denominations have acted pitifully since the outbreak..and subsequent unrests since.
Masks are muzzles

Akbuk

« Reply #37 on: Jun 23, 2020, 10:07:13 PM »
I think most folk of all colours and creeds do not support a claim that black or white lives matter. But the media whoop up this frenzy...all part of a plan..to my mind- the church here should step in...reaquaint themselves with the very people that fund them. Fight this one sided claptrap with All lives matter...the church as a whole..and i mean all denominations have acted pitifully since the outbreak..and subsequent unrests since.

Totally agree. I think the media has gone beyond being what it should be doing, its now become "The Opposition" to everything & everyone.
I’m a real he/him.

Ode Iron

« Reply #38 on: Jun 23, 2020, 10:15:44 PM »
Good point Akbuk..this inverted racism has to stop. It is slowly spreading like a social cancer...and apart from a forum such as this ..we don't get a chance to get a general consensus..because what is given on news and current affairs is now only scripted opinion. A divided community is the final result. I wonder how many on here have been told off by spouse, kids or relative for mentioning Tommy Robinson, muslim sex gangs, covid theories etc..
My wife says:
"I can't go on listening to your views"...3 men  i have spoken to have had similar statements from their wives...
Times this by how many???
Masks are muzzles

Goingtoseed

« Reply #39 on: Jun 23, 2020, 11:28:39 PM »
Remember what happened to Mr Smith in Rhodesia - he ignored the voices of the blacks.

Ode Iron

« Reply #40 on: Jun 23, 2020, 11:38:07 PM »
Meaning what GTS?
Masks are muzzles

Ashy

« Reply #41 on: Jun 24, 2020, 05:41:18 AM »
I don't think it would help very much if the church stepped in, they are as bad as the BBC.

mick607

« Reply #42 on: Jun 24, 2020, 06:27:15 AM »
Good point Akbuk..this inverted racism has to stop. It is slowly spreading like a social cancer...and apart from a forum such as this ..we don't get a chance to get a general consensus..because what is given on news and current affairs is now only scripted opinion. A divided community is the final result. I wonder how many on here have been told off by spouse, kids or relative for mentioning Tommy Robinson, muslim sex gangs, covid theories etc..
My wife says:
"I can't go on listening to your views"...3 men  i have spoken to have had similar statements from their wives...
Times this by how many???
Add my wife to the list.

GrannyMac

« Reply #43 on: Jun 24, 2020, 07:58:15 AM »
Remember what happened to Mr Smith in Rhodesia - he ignored the voices of the blacks.

The difference being, it was Africa, and originally it was their country....

We complain about 'these foreigners' coming here, but we did a fair bit of travel, moving in and taking over ourselves.
Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right.

R. Gervais

Michael Rolls

« Reply #44 on: Jun 24, 2020, 08:21:18 AM »
As did the Romans, the Greeks, the Zulus, the Incas, the Dutch, the Belgians, the Germans, the Russians, the Japanese, the Assyrians, the Egyptians, the Norsemen, the French - I could go on, but I guess you get my drift.
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!