Author Topic: I Truly Am Worried!  (Read 386 times)

Ode Iron

I Truly Am Worried!
« on: Jun 26, 2020, 07:40:27 PM »
Evenin' everyone, i know i am not a daily contributor to this forum..but i look in often and post when i can. I wonder if i am on my own in thinking that there are other forces at work- besides this covid 19 virus. I don't want to come across as an internet moaner- but i do read a lot and have been weighing up the news, reports and all theories since this outbreak. To be honest my worry about the actual illness has been only slight, my concern and fears about 'those' who control us and those using this virus as an excuse/ platform and reason for changing things that we did as norm and everyday for good.
Before any members laugh or click onto another thread...think back to Saturday Morning Pictures...Flash Gordon and his claymen were stuff of dreams and Hollywood. Steve Austin and The Six Million Dollar Man...all great fantasy and entertainment...now true!
If years ago i had told you that JFK was shot again after he was dead to alter ballistics- you'd be ringing the fellas in white coats.
Now we know that the CIA and FBI cooked it all up and finished the job with his Brother and Ms Monroe and Martin Luther.
So...to this outbreak- i am not denying that the covid is real.. grossly exaggerated though..why??
My belief is that many boards have to be swept clean before new ways are implemented.
Crypto Currency is the first stymie- govt cash lashed out to millions...with a price. To obtain this token weekly pay..your movements, internet history, shopping patterns, political and opinion attitudes are all monitored. Say something about blacks or lesbians or imflammatory govt statements and your credit is cut or it ceases. This is in full swing in China...take the soup...BUT shut your trap and tow the line. Also millions will not go back to the office. My Son says his company has saved millions in 7 months.
No fire extingushers checks, no electric bill, paper & stationary, cleaning and waste collection, canteen & parking, no rates or building insurance, no keeping the grass kempt or industrial window cleaning, no company vehicles, staff parties or maternity allowance....the list goes on. 12 large store chains here in Ireland have adopted a "no cash policy"...tap card only.
Future generations...this will be the norm- i never saw gas lamps in the house, or droves of horses on daily streets...just like they won't be able to use actual money as purchase power...or voice an opinion against others..a total blanket left wing type existence...void of britishness in all aspects....and if you express a desire to see such culture...then i am sure , milkmen,stand up comedians, speakers corner folk and Tommy Robinson,or truth teller will be on view in Madame Tussaudes or a museum for you to peruse.  A time and a way of living that has gone forever.
Masks are muzzles

Scrumpy

Re: I Truly Am Worried!
« Reply #1 on: Jun 27, 2020, 08:52:18 AM »

I have just read this over breakfast....  Interesting stuff...

There are changes ahead.. that's for sure..

We don't really know what the true numbers are concerning any virus...
The number of deaths can be displayed everyday.. High numbers.. Low numbers..But they can't really be proven.. Covid-19 could be written as cause of death on many a certificate.
We can be told/believe anything.. Unless it has happened to our uncle Fred and even then it can be  'Iffy'... we don't really know..

Anybody can be disposed of to suit the situation. It is believed that death can be brought forward to  Kings/Queens in their sick bed.... So as not to interfere with any other event that may be on the calendar..   

Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

klondike

« Reply #2 on: Jun 27, 2020, 08:55:38 AM »
Syringe drivers bring it forward for large numbers but that isn't something many want to discuss.

As for the rest conspiracy theories are always popular. Some are even slightly plausible on first reading.
So long and thanks for all the fish

Ode Iron

« Reply #3 on: Jun 27, 2020, 10:22:52 AM »
Thanks folks..i wasn't at the cooking sherry last night...i hope what i wrote is all wrong!
...but trust is something that i don't dole out freely these days.
On the upside..my lad is coming home for the weekend and a whopping joint of New Zealand lamb is going in the oven.
Love to all..ode x
Masks are muzzles

Scrumpy

« Reply #4 on: Jun 27, 2020, 10:26:31 AM »

Enjoy your weekend.. Lamb.!!  With homemade mint sauce.. I hope..
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.