Author Topic: “untenable and unacceptable”  (Read 428 times)

stellamaris

Re: “untenable and unacceptable”
« Reply #30 on: Jun 27, 2020, 12:56:02 PM »

I agree, but with small enough numbers, and with available housing (a real issue!) It can work.   Too many,  no chance.

Plus these were established families, brought here under a scheme, not entering illegally with who knows what backgrounds!

That's true GrannyMac.  They came via  that excellent scheme by David Cameron who said he would take vetted people from refugee camps.  He was fiercely criticised by the EU and those remainers here who said he should take many more of those who had landed illegally in Europe.  Unfortunately he was also slammed by others for taking in any at all.   In the end the target wasn't reached but those numbers were easily made up and most likely surpassed by those coming in the backs of lorries ably assisted by the money-grabbing fraternity in our own country.  And ROI. 

There were some from the camps quietly relocated all over England, older people as well who needed essential medical treatment.  Those who come illegally and cried over by the left and celebrity left should realise that they have deprived those who have lived in camps for years of any chance in life.
Keep on chooglin' - John Fogerty

digitalis

« Reply #31 on: Jun 27, 2020, 12:59:44 PM »
To help save the planet and stop the misuse of plastic,you may want to lift your skirt and do a poop on the locals front lawn,or just drop your trousers and do one! Anyways,Whitstable's seems where its all going on. Mind you,there are other towns down along the south coast.

Remember: dont buy a rail ticket. Its free!

biglouis

« Reply #32 on: Jun 27, 2020, 01:43:03 PM »
There was a man called Hitler who had some interesting ways of getting rid of unwanted people.
Rules are for the guidance of wise men and the blind obedience of fools.

klondike

« Reply #33 on: Jun 27, 2020, 03:08:08 PM »
Godwin's Law is proven yet again.

https://bit.ly/2NBIRvW

Target. Believe 6 impossible things before breakfast.

Diasi

« Reply #34 on: Jun 27, 2020, 04:49:07 PM »
Godwin's Law is proven yet again.

https://bit.ly/2NBIRvW

Plus, with a fake moustache, Godwin could double for Alf Garnett.
« Last Edit: Jun 27, 2020, 05:23:40 PM by Diasi »
Make every day count, each day is precious.

Brexit Has Happened. Jog On.

Disclaimer: I may be wrong as it's only something I've read on the internet

Audrine

« Reply #35 on: Jun 27, 2020, 10:36:22 PM »
I found the picture of the little girl making a rude gesture a little disconcerting. Did she really know what that means. ??Audrine

mick607

« Reply #36 on: Jun 28, 2020, 09:10:53 AM »
I found the picture of the little girl making a rude gesture a little disconcerting. Did she really know what that means. ??Audrine
Usual behaviour nowadays Audrine.
BTW that little girl was photo shopped on that picture.
Leave Means Leave !
[email protected]

Ashy

« Reply #37 on: Jun 28, 2020, 09:16:53 AM »
I am not amused by the reported claim that the flare up occurred because the residents were dissatisfied with the internet speed and the quality of the food - if they are so unhappy let them go back where they came from
Mike

I agree very strongly. In this case I gather the perpetrator was Sudanese or possibly South Sudanese. He had abandoned bis asylum claim and requested voluntary repatriation. Unfortunately for all concerned there was no way to return him during the Covid scare, so he .just had to wait at our expense, poor soul. Even middle class families were prohibited from returning to Sudan although some have started to return now, from surrounding countries, but they will be quarantined.
Run your compliments through a mangle to make them flatter.

Audrine

« Reply #38 on: Jun 28, 2020, 06:57:59 PM »
Thank you Mick for your response. I  dunno it is a shame to see innocent little children with that
mentality or whatever.

It always surprises me to see people marching  protesting with little children in tow. I wonder how it affects their thinking?I mean what kind of parent would do that?Audrine

old rocker

« Reply #39 on: Jun 29, 2020, 12:23:46 AM »
There was a man called Hitler who had some interesting ways of getting rid of unwanted people.
Disgusting comment
Wish I didn't know now what I didn't Know then