Author Topic: Police force woes  (Read 63 times)

digitalis

Police force woes
« on: Jun 27, 2020, 08:17:30 AM »
More on policing on R4 this morning. What is goin on!!

Not quite sure of the two officers who decided to take a selfie next to the two dead bodies found on some health about London. What were they thinking,if the reports are true. I know you can do some cracker things when you are young and maybe untrained(and we do live in strange times)but WTH(what the hell). Unfortunately(maybe this is not the correct term)the two dead bodies were  black people. What were they thinking? Lets wait and see,but it doesnt look good.

Is it the 4th July lockdown ends? If the weather is hot,with the booze out,looks like an attempt at policing noisy parties crowds is gonna create a riot. I am pleased I am not in some city. The mayhem and smashing and violence will be frightening. There is nothing to be done about it folks. Not enough police and the commanders will want to keep their PC jobs and salaries by policing their officers in advance of the rioters. I would say the front line officer is going into battle with a candy floss baton: there to control rioting by taking the knee. Lets hope when s/he gets a brick in the head that puts him/her in a wheelchair s/he's not adjudged to have followed orders rightly so's he's dismissed on medical terms. I'm not too sure of how it works,but managing superiors are all under orders to save cash,and one way of doing this is to prosecute those who have genuine claim on compensation. Let us hope(depending upon your view)the soon to be disabled police officers union is strong/weak so that the wheelchair copper is made out both to be victim and perpetrator of his own injury.

Strange days. And its why most people should make a bee-line for middle to upper management where you can hide behind oblique opines to meet your own secure and well rewarded retirement

digitalis

Re: Police force woes
« Reply #1 on: Jun 27, 2020, 08:18:41 AM »
I should proof read. Heath in place of health. Dah! :-\

Michael Rolls

« Reply #2 on: Jun 27, 2020, 08:24:15 AM »
I did guess - but the alleged offence is appalling if true
Mike
The older I get, the better I was!

klondike

« Reply #3 on: Jun 27, 2020, 08:46:47 AM »
I should proof read. Heath in place of health. Dah! :-\
You have the option to edit any posts you make.

I should proof read before posting but usually forget. I sometimes do it later and have to correct booboos. I really do know the difference between they're there and their etc. but often sausage fingers mean the tablet spiel chukker gets the job and gets it wrong.

The beat police are caught between their bosses and hard bаstards. I have no idea how this will pan out but I doubt it will be well.

Target. Believe 6 impossible things before breakfast.