Author Topic: Leicester lockdown  (Read 388 times)

Michael Rolls

Re: Leicester lockdown
« Reply #15 on: Jun 30, 2020, 12:59:48 PM »
because it's easier?
Mike
The older I get, the better I was!

mick607

« Reply #16 on: Jun 30, 2020, 01:46:33 PM »
A generous benefit system they have never contributed to.
Leave Means Leave !
[email protected]

Ode Iron

« Reply #17 on: Jun 30, 2020, 06:26:16 PM »
It is so obvious why this city has earned another lockdown..the Asians flouted the staying in rules!..a friend works there - and told me that only two factions ingnored the lockdown...and were not challenged by the force that now police Twitter instead of it's people. Asians and Romanians ignored the guidlines. Very funny to see Sky TV narrative about this...News at 6 on other channels- the Leicester extension...Sky?...Hong Kong changes to civil gatherings!
Must watch Channel 4 at 7pm...probably a fly was swatted in Halifax.
Puzzled as to why the idiot Hamilton is going to drive in black and a black car?
My research shows gross use of slaves by Mercedes for at least 7 years during their persecutuion of millions..even stuffed seats with jews hair!..same with Hugo Boss.

mick607

« Reply #18 on: Jun 30, 2020, 07:41:17 PM »
Well said OI.
Leave Means Leave !
[email protected]

klondike

« Reply #19 on: Jun 30, 2020, 07:47:57 PM »
It seems pretty clear that someone must have - I think the news said they were running at 10% of the entire country's new infections.

Target. Believe 6 impossible things before breakfast.

klondike

« Reply #20 on: Jul 01, 2020, 08:42:45 AM »
Here's an article from Breitbart. Towards the end of it what are called possible reason imo are the reasons and they may upset some of those in favour of our rich multicultural society. https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2020/06/30/language-barrier-partially-blamed-coronavirus-surge-uk-city-forced-back-lockdown/

mick607

« Reply #21 on: Jul 01, 2020, 09:13:15 AM »
Here's an article from Breitbart. Towards the end of it what are called possible reason imo are the reasons and they may upset some of those in favour of our rich multicultural society. https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2020/06/30/language-barrier-partially-blamed-coronavirus-surge-uk-city-forced-back-lockdown/
My conclusion too. When you have upwards of twenty people sharing a three bed house expect no other.
Leave Means Leave !
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

« Reply #22 on: Jul 01, 2020, 09:15:10 AM »
The reasons seem pretty sound to me.
Mike

klondike

« Reply #23 on: Jul 01, 2020, 09:43:32 AM »
I go for the multigeneration more than numbers.

From observation few young people make more than the slightest effort to scocially distance from strangers and many none whatsover with their peer group. They think they are invulnerable and quite possibly most are but their grannies and grandads back home aren't nor possibly their parents should they be BAME youngsters.

Akbuk

« Reply #24 on: Jul 02, 2020, 09:55:52 PM »
I go for the multigeneration more than numbers.

From observation few young people make more than the slightest effort to scocially distance from strangers and many none whatsover with their peer group. They think they are invulnerable and quite possibly most are but their grannies and grandads back home aren't nor possibly their parents should they be BAME youngsters.

BLAME the BAME.....
They were warned that they were more susceptible to this virus than some groups.

BAME, such a negative sounding  word for a group of people.
“Its  coz I’m a BAME” has no ring to it lol

Diasi

« Reply #25 on: Jul 02, 2020, 10:15:38 PM »

Quote: "Dr Bharat Pankhania, an expert on infectious diseases at the University of Exeter, told the Associated Press that he did not think that there was “anything peculiar about Leicester” that could explain the spike".

Well he wouldn't do because it won't be peculiar to him!!!
Make every day count, each day is precious.

Brexit Has Happened. Jog On.

Disclaimer: I may be wrong as it's only something I've read on the internet

Michael Rolls

« Reply #26 on: Jul 02, 2020, 10:43:40 PM »
He seems to be at variance with other experts - and when experts disagree, whom do you trust?
Mike

GrannyMac

« Reply #27 on: Jul 02, 2020, 10:58:23 PM »

BLAME the BAME.....
They were warned that they were more susceptible to this virus than some groups.

BAME, such a negative sounding  word for a group of people.
“Its  coz I’m a BAME” has no ring to it lol

Its not a term I like. It defines some minority ethnic people by skin colour and others by the continent of their heritage.  The differences between the ethnicities is just as different as any is from ours.  A person from a Bangladeshi background doesn't automatically connect with a Rasta whose granddad came here on Windrush. 
'Man's inhumanity to man, makes countless thousands mourn!'

Burns

Michael Rolls

« Reply #28 on: Jul 02, 2020, 11:06:28 PM »
Like much of the PC efforts, it has little logic to it; it’s just a rag bag term
Mike

Flying bomb

« Reply #29 on: Jul 03, 2020, 05:53:12 AM »
Old Enoch warned of rivers of blood.
Make that, rivers of Covid.
"One small step for man"...…
…..because he has Arthritis.

www.retinascope.co.uk
Albert.