Author Topic: Is Farage aiming to make a comeback  (Read 566 times)

klondike

Is Farage aiming to make a comeback
« on: Jun 30, 2020, 07:44:14 AM »
I haven't bothered posting about them but most days see a story from Breitbart and other similar sites on something Farage has said. Today it is one where he is saying Boris should stand up to BLM protests.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2020/06/29/farage-bojo-trapped-pc-woke-culture-refusing-stand-up-marxist-blm-mob/

He seems to me to be pressing all the right buttons to bring his past supporters onside. I would have difficulty criticising anything I've seen so far.
So long and thanks for all the fish

digitalis

Re: Is Farage aiming to make a comeback
« Reply #1 on: Jun 30, 2020, 07:53:34 AM »
The only man who has vision and purpose. I dont know how the guy has survived. Had everything thrown at him. Must have had 20 dozen snoops on him to dig around his past: nothing found yet unless one o the secret services has an ace-o-death black card up its sleeve. I really dont know what drives him. With all that I see I would be very depressed,taken the 20 pieces o silver he will have been offered him again and again. No wonder the Labour and Tories hate him

Alex22

« Reply #2 on: Jun 30, 2020, 04:03:51 PM »
A Sunday Survey e-mail has been sent to all Brexit Party supporters asking various questions on how you think the Government is doing.  Perhaps there will be a resurgence of the BP or a re-naming  ?   

zoony

« Reply #3 on: Jun 30, 2020, 04:38:42 PM »
I certainly hope so if only to liven things up a bit and avoid any Brexit slippage..
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

klondike

« Reply #4 on: Jun 30, 2020, 06:11:20 PM »
It's odd. I paid two lots of £25 yet the last email I got was dated 31/12/2019 from Richard Tice. I think their admin must be pretty poor.

Alex22

« Reply #5 on: Jun 30, 2020, 06:15:52 PM »
I haven't renewed by subscription Klondy, maybe that's why I got the letter ?

klondike

« Reply #6 on: Jun 30, 2020, 06:58:04 PM »
I didn't renew. I paid £25 pretty much as soon as the site opened - no confirmation that I recall but they had the money. Some time later they asked for another donation and I paid in another £25. I was getting supporters email last year but nothing this for some reason. Actually I've just thought of something and will check.

I thought the email may not be working as it is just forwarded to my main email account but it is working OK. There is a possibility that it wasn't for a while as it is a personal domain and I switched it from using on web hosting provider to self hosted from home.

Alex22

« Reply #7 on: Jun 30, 2020, 07:22:02 PM »
I haven't got a clue what you're talking about Klondy, but I'd like the recipe please :):):)

klondike

« Reply #8 on: Jun 30, 2020, 07:28:55 PM »
It's not a Google, yahoo, Sky, BT etc. email. It's just mark@{a domain I own} which I forward to a Gmail account.

Alex22

« Reply #9 on: Jun 30, 2020, 07:31:43 PM »
I used to have something similar   :):):)

klondike

« Reply #10 on: Jun 30, 2020, 07:43:43 PM »
My son bought rsehole.com and let me use yuran. I see it is still registered so he probably still has it. Unfortunately I accidentally used it when corresponding with trading standards about someone who was advertising on a website I was running at the time.

Alex22

« Reply #11 on: Jun 30, 2020, 07:44:43 PM »
:):):)