Author Topic: Bored with Lewis  (Read 3394 times)

Michael Rolls

Re: Bored with Lewis
« Reply #15 on: Jul 20, 2020, 02:47:55 PM »
One of my favourites
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

Akbuk

« Reply #16 on: Jul 23, 2020, 01:04:48 AM »
Lewis Hamilton is a great driver but take nothing away from the Mercedes car  & the team.
For example, if he was driving for Red Bull, would he even be on the podium after every race.....I think not myself.

#redbullmatters lol
I’m a real he/him.

zoony

« Reply #17 on: Jul 23, 2020, 01:15:09 AM »
I sort of agree. Hamilton has displayed his racing skills and ability to lap metronomically when necessary and he's a brilliant attacking driver especially in the wet but he is driving a fantastic racing car backed up by a special team owner and well-drilled mechanics..Pay yer money, take yer choice. Just wish he wasn't such a diva.
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

StephenM123

« Reply #18 on: Aug 29, 2020, 04:31:37 PM »
Today after qualifying Lewis talked about the death of a black actor I had never heard of. I am getting seriously concerned about his agenda. Peter Green a highly gifted but flawed musician over many decades died recently but Lewis did not mention him.

Then another Brit Lando Norris gets his helmet design dedicated to his Flemish grandparents banned as it features a Rampant Lion which some people might find offensive.

I am starting to find all this nonsense offensive!

Hugh

« Reply #19 on: Aug 29, 2020, 04:50:34 PM »
Me I am so bored with black lives matter Lewis Hamilton I have lost all interest in F1. Not watched or shown any interest last few races and not likely to in future.

Jacqueline

« Reply #20 on: Aug 29, 2020, 06:19:01 PM »
I think being offended is offensive!!!!

digitalis

« Reply #21 on: Aug 29, 2020, 07:27:42 PM »
I saw a black lady walking in the city today. She was wearing shoes

There was a black man waiting for a bus at 2.10pm today.

He didnt catch the 2.21pm bus.

Feeling tired?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

StephenM123

« Reply #22 on: Aug 30, 2020, 08:23:42 AM »
I think being offended is offensive!!!!

Why?

StephenM123

« Reply #23 on: Aug 30, 2020, 08:28:43 AM »
Me I am so bored with black lives matter Lewis Hamilton I have lost all interest in F1. Not watched or shown any interest last few races and not likely to in future.

I suspect he would have lead a walkout over Jacob Blake this weekend bar that Max wouldn't and taken the 25vpoints significantly reducing his championship lead. It would have been a lot closer bar Max's DNF!

ronyork

« Reply #24 on: Aug 30, 2020, 09:17:47 AM »
Hamilton/Black lives matter/ I am sick of the lot of them .most of them to me are trouble makers .to that lot I would add travellers and many other riff/raff, I notice the pikey skum who killed the policeman    received  £365,000 in aid for their defence, .

digitalis

« Reply #25 on: Aug 30, 2020, 09:33:36 AM »
The predominantly white very well paid BBC luvvies have been transfixed recently with "codebreaker" speech. Its done by black people apparently. They seem to be obsessed by it as it appears foreign and exotic. For the ignorant in this matter,its where black people have to adapt their speech  and dress and behaviour codes to conform to (white?)norms. Read....ssshhhh...it's covert...so exciting. I think they've found four black people who feel able to explain it all. The truble is......when you see thru the BBC luvvies excitement and wonder of it all...its no more than me dressing differently to go to work rather than going out to garden. Or me babbling sh1te on this thing rather than speaking in a more considered way to someone bereaved.
Just where do they get their reporters from? I just guess its some producers daughter who is 14 coming home from Jennings public boarding school and said she spoke for the first time to some black person. SO IN AWE DADDY! HE WAS BLACK DADDY.
The BBC are so far removed from reality. I really wish I coul smoke the air that they breathe!

Hugh

« Reply #26 on: Aug 30, 2020, 09:56:31 AM »
BLACK LIVES MATTER protest should have stated in the USA where it belongs. People like two faced attention seeking Hamilton make me feel sick. The worst our police have done is stopped them, and asked them a few question and they class that as being raciest.

Jacqueline

« Reply #27 on: Aug 30, 2020, 10:42:17 AM »
The predominantly white very well paid BBC luvvies have been transfixed recently with "codebreaker" speech. Its done by black people apparently. They seem to be obsessed by it as it appears foreign and exotic. For the ignorant in this matter,its where black people have to adapt their speech  and dress and behaviour codes to conform to (white?)norms. Read....ssshhhh...it's covert...so exciting. I think they've found four black people who feel able to explain it all. The truble is......when you see thru the BBC luvvies excitement and wonder of it all...its no more than me dressing differently to go to work rather than going out to garden. Or me babbling sh1te on this thing rather than speaking in a more considered way to someone bereaved.
Just where do they get their reporters from? I just guess its some producers daughter who is 14 coming home from Jennings public boarding school and said she spoke for the first time to some black person. SO IN AWE DADDY! HE WAS BLACK DADDY.
The BBC are so far removed from reality. I really wish I coul smoke the air that they breathe!

So what do they want to do, walk around in full Zulu dress? or a loin cloth ( bit chilly in London)? bone through the nose? shrunken heads on a string round the neck? what do these bloody people want? it gets sillier by the day.

It's only the ones living here though, black people in Africa are getting on with their lives without all this nonsense and I guess would probably laugh.

mick607

« Reply #28 on: Aug 30, 2020, 12:59:29 PM »
Blame the snowflakes.

klondike

« Reply #29 on: Aug 30, 2020, 03:43:44 PM »
Blame the snowflakes.
Maybe your sig needs changing to include that  ;D
So long and thanks for all the fish