Author Topic: Bored with Lewis  (Read 3395 times)

mick607

Re: Bored with Lewis
« Reply #30 on: Aug 30, 2020, 03:56:23 PM »
Maybe your sig needs changing to include that  ;D
Maybe it does  ;D ;D ;D

ronyork

« Reply #31 on: Aug 30, 2020, 06:09:21 PM »
Where does Hamilton live

klondike

« Reply #32 on: Aug 30, 2020, 06:23:20 PM »
According to my mate google it's Monaco. Tax free.
So long and thanks for all the fish

Michael Rolls

« Reply #33 on: Aug 30, 2020, 06:40:42 PM »
Typical
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

ronyork

« Reply #34 on: Aug 30, 2020, 07:09:17 PM »
Does he wave his arm in the air there ? Bawling out black lives matter ,and march up Monaco high street with a load of military looking thugs. Would not go down to well with his well heeled friends,

Michael Rolls

« Reply #35 on: Aug 30, 2020, 07:40:02 PM »
Somehow, I doubt it

zoony

« Reply #36 on: Aug 30, 2020, 10:04:06 PM »

He has several expensive properties in Switzerland and Colorado to name but two. Given he's worth around £200m I'da thought he'd've bought a boat..Oh, forgot..He has a luxury yacht too..and a jet..
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

StephenM123

« Reply #37 on: Sep 14, 2020, 05:58:34 AM »
Well it's getting totally silly. A few weeks ago he dedicated his win to an actor I and many others had ever heard of and yesterday he gave an interview wearing a T-shirt with a logo that started "ARREST THE COPS". I think it's now time for the FIA to bring this nonsense to an end. It's putting people off F1 now!

ALL. LIVES MATTER!

Diasi

« Reply #38 on: Sep 14, 2020, 07:06:14 AM »
I got bored with F1 when it became as interesting as watching a line of traffic on the M1 & spectacular crashes stopped happening.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Hugh

« Reply #39 on: Sep 14, 2020, 07:50:28 AM »
Got to agree with Stephen I have gone from a keen supporter of F1 and now lost all interest. Lewis needs his wings clipping.

Michael Rolls

« Reply #40 on: Sep 14, 2020, 07:52:06 AM »
Haven't watched it since the days of Moss, Hawthorne, Clark, et al.
Mike

crabbyob

« Reply #41 on: Sep 14, 2020, 10:04:03 AM »
F1 is what it is.... mostly a parade behind Mercedes whoever was driving it,                                                 someone suggest the black lives matter movement should have stopped in America,                                  i disagree. i think it should extend all the way into Africa                                                                          and all these rich blacks should prove they mean what they say by putting up, or shutting up
Lewis has £200,000,000... so just how much good could just this one man do, but bringing in all the rappers and slappers they could wipe out, so much poverty and disease, then Geldorf and hangers ons could shut the &*%& up and [censored] off back to Ireland...
“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”

xetog

« Reply #42 on: Sep 14, 2020, 10:23:22 AM »
Even the best driver cannot succeed without a great car, a great team behind him and great designers and manufacturers behind them. I would say the contribution of the driver counts for about 20% of the success in F1 and if Lewis were not there probably Bottas would be the champion.  Same car, same team, same designers and manufacturers.  The only difference would be that his lead would be slimmer, so it's down to the slim difference between drivers, especially since Bottas would then get the total support Lewis gets. 

Put it another way, place Lewis in another car, say a Ferrari, would he still win?  I somehow doubt it.  So all that is needed is the best car, etc and a good driver of which there are many, to me the car is the key not some pimped up self publicist.

Mike.X
If you want to control peoples thoughts, first control their words.

klondike

« Reply #43 on: Sep 14, 2020, 11:31:39 AM »
If that is so and they really want to cut down the risk to life which has taken the most of the excitement out of motor racing perhaps they should just scrap drivers entirely and use autonomously driven vehicles. At least computers can be turned off should they show a tendency to be become annoyingly opinionated.
So long and thanks for all the fish

Michael Rolls

« Reply #44 on: Sep 14, 2020, 11:32:57 AM »
If that is so and they really want to cut down the risk to life which has taken the most of the excitement out of motor racing perhaps they should just scrap drivers entirely and use autonomously driven vehicles. At least computers can be turned off should they show a tendency to be become annoyingly opinionated.

👍👍👍