Author Topic: Bored with Lewis  (Read 3405 times)

Michael Rolls

Re: Bored with Lewis
« Reply #60 on: Sep 14, 2020, 09:07:48 PM »
I think Ron was talking about the man with her. The man who shot first, wounding a policeman
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

Diasi

« Reply #61 on: Sep 14, 2020, 10:31:06 PM »

The dead woman was an emergency medical technician, not a thug.

It was her choice to live with a thug who was prepared to shoot at the police so she got what was coming for choosing that lifestyle.

I have no sympathy whatsoever.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

GrannyMac

« Reply #62 on: Sep 15, 2020, 07:02:53 AM »
It was her choice to live with a thug who was prepared to shoot at the police so she got what was coming for choosing that lifestyle.

I have no sympathy whatsoever.

He had never been in trouble with the police, had no criminal record.    There are no charges against him.  There's plenty of evidence to show the police got things wrong. 

I have sympathy for the dead woman's family. 
Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right.

R. Gervais

StephenM123

« Reply #63 on: Sep 24, 2020, 08:34:32 AM »
Lewis Hamilton's former Russian F1 rival Vitaly Petrov has said Lewis's "Black Lives Matter" campaign is getting over zealous. He particularly mentioned the last "Arrest The Cops" T-shirt where he said half the spectators did not know what he was referring to. I suspect it was actually far greater. Hopefully he will be restricted to a BLM T-shirt at most this weekend. To much to hope he would refer to the knife and drug problems in London or even his home town of Stevenage where they deal in the town centre!

xetog

« Reply #64 on: Sep 24, 2020, 09:56:40 AM »
Everyone gets things wrong from time to time only it's much more dangerous when they have a gun in their hands.  It must be bad enough for police, that goes double for those without training.  Would any cop want to hit an innocent party?  Knowing the potential consequences to their career, I very much doubt it.  When a thug with a gun shoots a cop he is doubly respected and lauded by his peers and given a miserable sentence if they catch him.  Thing is, the cop knows that any thug nearby will have no hesitation in shooting him, no wonder they are hair triggered.  I guess the same goes for the 'states, probably doubly so as they know every thug they come across will be carrying a gun and will be itching to use it.

Mike.X

If you want to control peoples thoughts, first control their words.

Jacqueline

« Reply #65 on: Sep 24, 2020, 11:35:11 AM »
Am I the only one who couldn't care less what goes on in America?  They may speak the same language but they are very different, gun mad for a start.  On the news channel it was Trump, the judge that died, Biden, shot by police people, their election etc. 

All the while Penally is having by an unwanted army of illegal asylum seekers dumped upon them by a government who don't care for their own people. Not a dicky bird on the news channel, why would I be surprised though?

Michael Rolls

« Reply #66 on: Sep 24, 2020, 12:24:29 PM »
Ah, but that’s Brits in the firing line - they don’t count
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!