Author Topic: Start Asking Questions!  (Read 21323 times)

David G

Re: Start Asking Questions! Mo k
« Reply #30 on: Aug 09, 2020, 10:03:27 PM »
No need to be offensive zoony. I had no intention of offending or insulting Cassandra but if anyone wants  to insult me do it in a way I understand rather than in riddles.

Opinion. A view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.
There are none so blind as those who will not see.

David G

Re: Start Asking Questions!
« Reply #31 on: Aug 09, 2020, 10:06:28 PM »
No I don't. The rudeness we can do without - the person is welcome
Mike

I don't think that's the way the vote will go. 😁
Opinion. A view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Cassandra

« Reply #32 on: Aug 09, 2020, 10:10:50 PM »
Come off it Cassandra is big enough and intelligent enough to respond to anything I say. I'm just a man with a spade a manual worker.
If anyone does want to insult me or offend me don't do it in riddles.

I do object to the persistence of your refrain yet again as reflected in the suggestion of riddles and including courtroom attachment and pomposity previously. All I would suggest personally unhelpful for the continuance of harmony on a public forum. Must I now be "intelligent" to absorb such jibes, where you seem not that way disposed yourself?

I also rendered an apology which you have summarily chosen not to comment upon.

Since you refer to your spade, I'll respond from my 'courtroom' thus; I have defended many from the artisan background you reflect - without a deprecatory thought to their circumstances or way of earning a living. My etymology (the use of words) seemed to be quite acceptable within that arena when displaced for their defence and benefit?

As you like simple grammar, Rambo once said "You drew first blood"...

In future please direct of your spare hate elsewhere.
My Little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

David G

« Reply #33 on: Aug 09, 2020, 10:18:09 PM »
I do object to the persistence of your refrain yet again as reflected in the suggestion of riddles and including courtroom attachment and pomposity previously. All I would suggest personally unhelpful for the continuance of harmony on a public forum. Must I now be "intelligent" to absorb such jibes, where you seem not that way disposed yourself?

I also rendered an apology which you have summarily chosen not to comment upon.

Since you refer to your spade, I'll respond from my 'courtroom' thus; I have defended many from the artisan background you reflect - without a deprecatory thought to their circumstances or way of earning a living. My etymology (the use of words) seemed to be quite acceptable within that arena when displaced for their defence and benefit?

As you like simple grammar, Rambo once said "You drew first blood"...

In future please direct of your spare hate elsewhere.

I didn't respond to your apology because no apology required. To me it's you said this I said that and that's the end of it but I'd still like to know what the riddle meant ?.

zoony

« Reply #34 on: Aug 09, 2020, 10:31:46 PM »
David, what is this 'riddle' that you're so consumed with? What riddle??
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

David G

« Reply #35 on: Aug 09, 2020, 10:35:00 PM »
The one you attempted to explain and failed.

zoony

« Reply #36 on: Aug 09, 2020, 10:40:25 PM »
But it wasn't a riddle..It was a statement spoken using English that meant something..I grant you the English was 'fullsome' but nonetheless, no riddle. Just a sentence..

cowboy wisdom.

David G

« Reply #37 on: Aug 09, 2020, 10:42:14 PM »
But it wasn't a riddle..It was a statement spoken using English that meant something..I grant you the English was 'fullsome' but nonetheless, no riddle. Just a sentence..
Good swerve zoony but what does the post mean ?. What is it saying ?.

zoony

« Reply #38 on: Aug 09, 2020, 10:43:03 PM »
The one you attempted to explain and failed.

I gave you the gist as it were. You wanted to know what it meant first. Forgive me but I'm not going to continue this rather pointless discussion further.  :)

cowboy wisdom.

David G

« Reply #39 on: Aug 09, 2020, 10:47:48 PM »

I gave you the gist as it were. You wanted to know what it meant first. Forgive me but I'm not going to continue this rather pointless discussion further.  :)
I don't blame you, if you don't know the answer just say so. 🙂

Ode Iron

« Reply #40 on: Aug 09, 2020, 11:03:42 PM »
More great and truth here from Dr.Vernon Coleman...i saw something recently about hurried HMO plans being rushed through as flats...ridding us of shops. The mask wearers of this world are twisting the bayonet into the belly of democracy.
Enjoy!
https://youtu.be/dCeKFIjhbBQ
Masks are muzzles

David G

« Reply #41 on: Aug 09, 2020, 11:06:43 PM »
Office blocks around here are being turned into flats left right and centre.

Ode Iron

« Reply #42 on: Aug 09, 2020, 11:10:04 PM »
Indeed David..thanks for that..btw 2021 is the year that the pooh really hits the fan...i will be truthful here..suicide is a serious consideration on ode's behalf...bit a petrol and whoof!!
Just like that Tibetan monk in the 60's.
Masks are muzzles

Michael Rolls

« Reply #43 on: Aug 09, 2020, 11:33:34 PM »
He is very plausible. However, another video of his I watched a few days ago makes me wonder.
In it, he claimed that Bill Gates was employing scientists to work out how to enclose the planet in a dust cloud to prevent the sun’s ray reaching earth and thus prevent global warming. According to Dr. Coleman the plan is to have airliners flying - his words- twelve miles high releasing dust to create a blanket. One small problem. Twelve miles is over 60,000 feet. There isn’t a single airliner in the world that can get anywhere near that sort of altitude, which is the province of, relatively speaking, a few military aircraft.
According to Dr.  Coleman, one of the effects of the dust blanket which is essential to Bill Gates thinking is that it will result in many (I think he said many millions, but from memory won’t claim he did) deaths, thus easing the pressure on the planet’s resources.
Dr. Coleman is a conspiracy theorist par excellence with an engaging manner
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

Cassandra

« Reply #44 on: Aug 09, 2020, 11:55:24 PM »

Also repeated elsewhere:

For the sake of clarity:

"As in most instances of opinionative separation",  opinionative separation - a disagreement of principle

"an acceptance of the proponents counter" - consideration of the counter argument offered in response

"has to be considered within the way its descriptively structured?" - if the etymology employed (words used) are inflammatory or uncivil then the impact of the said argument is derailed or cheapened in its conviction - Or in 'spade' talk, too bloody rude to be taken seriously.  OK!
My Little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...