Author Topic: Start Asking Questions!  (Read 21335 times)

Ode Iron

Start Asking Questions!
« on: Aug 08, 2020, 11:37:30 AM »
As mortality due to the so called Covid Virus drops to a ridiculously low percent..mask wearing and control through lockdowns and other methods of life limiting measures appear not so much as stupid...but scary!
If you think back to the early months of this year- everyone, me included actually thought this was a killer virus..but slowly i began to notice that the drip feeding of booze and fags via the Off License was to calm the hoards. At the "height" of this so called pandemic...not a sinner or shop asst wore a mask...then the "virus" became unable to jump 3 meters from 6?!
Did anyone spot how quick (days)..the official Covid logo was everywhere.. worldwide in fact.
This video is a Teacher from Wales..level headed, but obviously worried for his world..listen and visit the subjects he flags up....it is frightning..this has all been planned.
Ode Iron thinks...and now millions of others..by complying and wearing a muzzle you are helping towards your own enslavement.
Visit Anna Brees on YT...ordinary folk with no political axe to grind.
Morning all...Ode xx
https://youtu.be/YJBcTQ7FLno
Masks are muzzles

Ashy

Re: Start Asking Questions!
« Reply #1 on: Aug 08, 2020, 12:02:37 PM »
https://www.england.nhs.uk/statistics/statistical-work-areas/covid-19-daily-deaths/

This leads to information from England. The disease is on its last legs here, maybe we are doing the right things.

I want to know how we come to have 74 serious cases and 98 deaths? How does that work? Deaths are reported as Covid related when we don't even know if the certifying doctor either knew or visited the patient. The restrictions are not too silly in most of England now, so I guess we shall plod along, knowing what we do.

biglouis

« Reply #2 on: Aug 08, 2020, 12:23:53 PM »
I have felt this for some time. Maybe I read too much SiFi but I dont think so.

All this passive "do as you are being told and get on with it" does not ring true with me. I am not a lemming.
Rules are for the guidance of wise men and the blind obedience of fools.

David G

« Reply #3 on: Aug 08, 2020, 12:31:45 PM »

All this passive "do as you are being told and get on with it" does not ring true with me. I am not a lemming.

So have I, something isn't quite right about it all.
I reckon the lizards are making their move. :o
Opinion. A view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.
There are none so blind as those who will not see.

biglouis

« Reply #4 on: Aug 08, 2020, 12:37:28 PM »
No I am not kidding!

I am now beginning to understand that some of these violent "protest" movements are not about Covid but against being railroaded by the grey faceless men (and women) with their secret agenda.

David G

« Reply #5 on: Aug 08, 2020, 12:41:33 PM »
So am I.
No I am not kidding!

The grey faceless men (and women) with their secret agenda.

They're the lizards.
Opinion. A view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Ashy

« Reply #6 on: Aug 08, 2020, 01:18:23 PM »

But you are/could be a lemming, because Disney's lemmings were fake.

mick607

« Reply #7 on: Aug 08, 2020, 03:20:01 PM »
As mortality due to the so called Covid Virus drops to a ridiculously low percent..mask wearing and control through lockdowns and other methods of life limiting measures appear not so much as stupid...but scary!
If you think back to the early months of this year- everyone, me included actually thought this was a killer virus..but slowly i began to notice that the drip feeding of booze and fags via the Off License was to calm the hoards. At the "height" of this so called pandemic...not a sinner or shop asst wore a mask...then the "virus" became unable to jump 3 meters from 6?!
Did anyone spot how quick (days)..the official Covid logo was everywhere.. worldwide in fact.
This video is a Teacher from Wales..level headed, but obviously worried for his world..listen and visit the subjects he flags up....it is frightning..this has all been planned.
Ode Iron thinks...and now millions of others..by complying and wearing a muzzle you are helping towards your own enslavement.
Visit Anna Brees on YT...ordinary folk with no political axe to grind.
Morning all...Ode xx
https://youtu.be/YJBcTQ7FLno
Never mind the muzzles, my wife calls visors riot shields  ;D ;D ;D

Cassandra

« Reply #8 on: Aug 08, 2020, 03:26:33 PM »
To have raised any doubts up till just recently has attracted an avalanche of vitriol, accusing selfish lack of care for others etc etc. Accordingly perhaps many, who question these socially judged ultimatums delivered with such angered prejudice have remained silent.

The dam however on these denials to free speech is starting to crumble. The reality of statistical analysis continues to unravel, allowing a more objective analogy to be considered.

Importantly not overwhelmed by herded vicissitudes.
My Little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

biglouis

« Reply #9 on: Aug 09, 2020, 05:23:59 PM »
You have a wonderful way with words.

zoony

« Reply #10 on: Aug 09, 2020, 05:57:10 PM »
See Dave? Plain as the wotsit on yer wotsit mate.. ;)
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

David G

« Reply #11 on: Aug 09, 2020, 06:02:52 PM »
Yes it appears that it's just me who calls a spade a spade.

David G

« Reply #12 on: Aug 09, 2020, 06:10:16 PM »
See Dave? Plain as the wotsit on yer wotsit mate.. ;)

You must mean as plain as the proboscis on my visage.

Cassandra

« Reply #13 on: Aug 09, 2020, 06:11:16 PM »
Yes it appears that it's just me who calls a spade a spade.

No-one better equipped ;)
My Little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

David G

« Reply #14 on: Aug 09, 2020, 06:15:00 PM »
My days of using a spade have finished but you still seem to think you're in a courtroom.