Author Topic: Start Asking Questions!  (Read 21326 times)

Cassandra

Re: Start Asking Questions!
« Reply #15 on: Aug 09, 2020, 06:18:28 PM »
My days of using a spade have finished but you still seem to thing you're in a courtroom.

Would that be think?
My Little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

David G

« Reply #16 on: Aug 09, 2020, 06:21:17 PM »
It certainly is.
Opinion. A view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.
There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Cassandra

« Reply #17 on: Aug 09, 2020, 06:23:39 PM »
It certainly is.

Just checking you know how it is?

David G

« Reply #18 on: Aug 09, 2020, 06:25:51 PM »
Good for you.
Opinion. A view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Cassandra

« Reply #19 on: Aug 09, 2020, 06:28:53 PM »
Good for you.

Its good that we know for the future ...

David G

« Reply #20 on: Aug 09, 2020, 06:41:22 PM »
It is, you tell me when I make a mistake and there will be many times and I'll tell you when you're being pompous.

Cassandra

« Reply #21 on: Aug 09, 2020, 07:23:39 PM »
It is, you tell me when I make a mistake and there will be many times and I'll tell you when you're being pompous.

Sorry, my sincere apologies if my personal way of expression seems to offend or obviously insult you. Also, sorry Zooney who seems by coercion to agree? I do think you have been a little disingenuous by inferring pomposity and your herein other resorts to 'court rooms' etc were obviously aimed with a similar deprecative personal intent. In fact your discourteous remarks, to what I considered to be the humerous use of the English Language leave me both upset and disappointed.

To respond in a similar manner by this type of prevarication is not my style.

Ode Iron

« Reply #22 on: Aug 09, 2020, 07:57:01 PM »
I think this squabbling about masks will only deepen and become the prime mover for the Govt pushing for this new world order. People fighting...hence then divide.
My Wife ordered shields from our Chemists..." sorry dear, not taking part in this charade"...deaf and dumb pudding followed. Pavlov's bell rang long ago on this lie for me..anyone notice or see on 'News At Ten' with Reg, Gordon and the gang...the Nightingale Hospitals have been dismantled!...no..not on the box my friends...getting stats and info from Govt websites and mainstream TV is like watching an episode of Jackanory...through the square window..it reminds me of.
Of course they can't backtrack now..or every Mac Fisheries up and down the hinterland will sue...ah..well at least i did remember what certain freedom was in my time.
Somehow i cannot understand the youth going along with all this..but then again factions of youth culture..via music( Mods, Punks, Skins, Teds and Greeboes)...have all morphed into one Xbox, knee taking, app eating takeaway, bedroom living nerks waiting for another virtual nipple to suck!
Masks are muzzles

zoony

« Reply #23 on: Aug 09, 2020, 09:34:42 PM »
Sorry, my sincere apologies if my personal way of expression seems to offend or obviously insult you. Also, sorry Zooney who seems by coercion to agree? I do think you have been a little disingenuous by inferring pomposity and your herein other resorts to 'court rooms' etc were obviously aimed with a similar deprecative personal intent. In fact your discourteous remarks, to what I considered to be the humerous use of the English Language leave me both upset and disappointed.

To respond in a similar manner by this type of prevarication is not my style.

I don't agree at all! What I see is somebody with a shoulder full of chips bullying another member because he doesn't like the way that member expresses himself. I made an attempt to lighten it up is all. In my considered opinion the apologies should be flowing the other way. It's an unwarranted attack by a bully.  >:(
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

Michael Rolls

« Reply #24 on: Aug 09, 2020, 09:37:33 PM »
Something we can do without
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

David G

« Reply #25 on: Aug 09, 2020, 09:44:06 PM »

I don't agree at all! What I see is somebody with a shoulder full of chips bullying another member because he doesn't like the way that member expresses himself. I made an attempt to lighten it up is all. In my considered opinion the apologies should be flowing the other way. It's an unwarranted attack by a bully. >:(
Come off it Cassandra is big enough and intelligent enough to respond to anything I say. I'm just a man with a spade a manual worker.
If anyone does want to insult me or offend me don't do it in riddles.

David G

« Reply #26 on: Aug 09, 2020, 09:48:02 PM »
Something we can do without
Mike

I think you mean someone we can do without.

David G

« Reply #27 on: Aug 09, 2020, 09:52:24 PM »
I can sense a secret vote taking place. I'll get my coat.😉

zoony

« Reply #28 on: Aug 09, 2020, 09:54:17 PM »
Come off it Cassandra is big enough and intelligent enough to respond to anything I say. I'm just a man with a spade a manual worker.
If anyone does want to insult me or offend me don't do it in riddles.

Skins are like heads David..Some are thicker than others. Riddle me this: Why would anybody want to offend somebody who's already so offensive?
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

Michael Rolls

« Reply #29 on: Aug 09, 2020, 10:02:06 PM »

I think you mean someone we can do without.
No I don't. The rudeness we can do without - the person is welcome
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!